Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton and P'boro in for one of our players

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm hearing STRONG whispers it might be Nicky Forster, according to my source he has requested a loan move..:thumbsup:
With Murray one yellow away from a two game ban, Lua-Lua injured, Holroyd injured and non league, and the fact we might not have won yesterday without him it would be CRAZY to let him go now.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I also heard this today, Torquay apparently. I also heard he was quite keen on going.

** This is only a rumour and I am in no way connected to the club
Doubt they would be able to afford his wages tbh. its more likely to be top end league one/bottom end championship.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
With Murray one yellow away from a two game ban, Lua-Lua injured, Holroyd injured and non league, and the fact we might not have won yesterday without him it would be CRAZY to let him go now.

Agreed. Forster will not leave on loan IMHO.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i happen to know who this player is also and i can confirm Wizard is 150% wrong, dear o dear, "my sources" ha.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The Wizard's conversion of rate of 'rumours' being correct as a percentage:

0%

Least I have the guts to post what I've heard though. right or not.:thumbsup:

I think I've only posted about 2 wrong rumours anyway. One was correct a while back.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Least I have the guts to post what I've heard though. right or not.:thumbsup:

I think I've only posted about 2 wrong rumours anyway. One was correct a while back.

No-one likes a liar.

You've made about 5 "my sources" posts I can remember. I'd trawl through your posts to find them, unfortunately I haven't got 17 hours to look through angry posts attempting to shoot everyone down accompanied by countless smilies.

Why don't you put your account on the line next time you have a rumour? In fact why not do it now?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No-one likes a liar.

You've made about 5 "my sources" posts I can remember. I'd trawl through your posts to find them, unfortunately I haven't got 17 hours to look through angry posts attempting to shoot everyone down accompanied by countless smilies.

Why don't you put your account on the line next time you have a rumour? In fact why not do it now?
Because they are just that, they are rumours, Nothing confirmed just something you hear that may or may not be right, in most cases are wrong (not just with me, most rumours end up being wrong) but the odd time people get them right. Hence me posting them.

This rumour actually came from someone at the Withers, who told me Foz wanted to leave if he wasn't going to get games. (Obviously with the Lua Lua & Holroyd injuries his situation with regards to being in or around the team has probably changed)

Don't worry if I hear anything else I won't bother, I bet you have never posted a rumour.:rolleyes:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So ignoring The Wizard's addition to the rumour factory and getting back to the original rumour posted by WaltJabasco............................

Are we to presume McNulty will now sign for Peterboro before tomorrow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here