Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton and P'boro in for one of our players

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Must know of possible player so why not just name him or not post in the first place.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Hardly, we are getting a state of the art stadium, which i fully expect to carry us into the championship in 2 seasons(dont think we will make it next year), lets imagine we kept the goldstone, made minimal improvements and converted it to an all seater, would we be getting 15k?

Minimal improvements? They built 3 brand new stands, the Valley is a pretty nice ground.

I'd give anything to still be at the Goldstone. If someone had the ability to turn back time to '98 and could put us back in a Goldstone redeveloped to the same quility that the Valley is now, but they would only do it if I chopped off some of my fingers with an axe, I swear on my life I wouldn't flinch. If it was my penis then I'd have to think about it.

Had we spent 7 years in the premiership then we'd be getting 15k crowds, so would any medium sized club.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oooooh look at me, look at me, look at me.

Same old pathetic shit Richie.

That seems unneccessarily personal. ???

I hope it is McNulty, he deserves to be getting game time and a loan move would suit everyone at the moment. Like Tunnicliffe, it's not a loan move with a view to a permanent deal, it would be a loan to get them some games and to get them back ready for us and our campaign next season. There's no point players finishing a season in the reserves, especially when they're quality players who other clubs might actually want to loan!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A) good news if its Jimmy Mac as he needs the games.
B) whoever said minimal improvements to The Valley didn't go there before and after.
C) they don't get 15k. They might sell that many tickets, but a lot of STHs don't turn up (especially midweek) if our game is anything to go by.
PG

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I hope it is Jimmy Mac so he can go out and get some games and get his confidence back and come back for pre-season and be our first choice left back. Painter is a good defender and all but i doubt he would drop down to us?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oooooh look at me, look at me, look at me.

Same old pathetic shit Richie.

It may surprise you to know that not all of us get gratification from a group of people we don't know reading a few throwaway comments on an internet messageboard.

Just saying like.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some do though :thumbsup:

People who choose to write blogs, and that.

Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It may surprise you to know that not all of us get gratification from a group of people we don't know reading a few throwaway comments on an internet messageboard.

Just saying like.

Would you mind telling us the identity of the player concerned? Bit of a pointless thread from you otherwise.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not on the bench at all tonight.

Hope it's not going to be a permanent move.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I hope it is Jimmy Mac so he can go out and get some games and get his confidence back and come back for pre-season and be our first choice left back. Painter is a good defender and all but i doubt he would drop down to us?

I think he would drop down. He can see the potential of the club and he certainly looked up for it last night. Was gutted not to score when he had that chance from 6 yards.

IMHO he has been a bit of an unsung hero, just does his job quietly but is very effective defensively and is now starting to show more going forward. I am not sure that McNulty is the same calibre defensively as Painter.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm hearing STRONG whispers it might be Nicky Forster, according to my source he has requested a loan move..:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here