charlie austin

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
the rumour going around deal with brighton to be completed this week
i dont know about this but would be a great signing:albion1:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
£2m for a League One Striker? Thats way too much. I'll be nearer 1. If Austin wants to leave, the asking price drops.

Come on Charlie, talk to Greer, be convinced and slap in a tf request.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They may want £2m but they won't get anywhere near it unless it's in long term add-ons tied to promotions and achieving international status.
I suspect any deal is more likely to be at a base level of £750K-£1m. That said, even if Reading and Birmingham seem to have stalled on any interest I can't see him coming to us, but if it happened I reckon Swindon fans could be forgiven for hating us more than we hate Palace :)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'll find it very hard to understand as to why he would pick us over presumably Championship teams who have put bids in. Reading and Leeds were supposedly interested as well aren't they?

Can't see him coming here, be nice though!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
£2m for a League One Striker? Thats way too much. I'll be nearer 1. If Austin wants to leave, the asking price drops.

Come on Charlie, talk to Greer, be convinced and slap in a tf request.

Only base it on a rumour that Birmingham were going to bid £2m for him. Your right though, that much for a player at this level is silly money.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Barnes has scored the same amount of LEAGUE goals hasnt he? Or at the very least only one behind him...and with less games I reckon.

Do we really want him. REALLY?

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
guys think about it if we go up which we will, we will need around that much for most players who can do somthing in the championship so we do well

dannnnn10

Dec 17, 2010
Team TOT
Wright-Phillips Plymouth 13
Austin Swindon 12
Jackson Charlton 11
Mackail-Smith Peterborough 11
Murray Brighton 11
Hoskins Bristol Rovers 10
Jones Rochdale 10
Pugh Bournemouth 10
Barnes Brighton 9
Barnes has scored the same amount of LEAGUE goals hasnt he? Or at the very least only one behind him...and with less games I reckon.

Do we really want him. REALLY?

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
If he does come to us( big if !!) i wonder how much influence Gordon Greer has had on talking to charlie boy that may make a differene just a thourght thats all !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here