Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chapman quits The Albion...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Chapman Quits Albion (from The Argus)

Ian Chapman has quit his dual role as Albion first team coach and reserve team boss following the removal of Dean Wilkins as manager.

Micky Adams, reappointed as Wilkins' successor on May 8, said: "I spoke to Ian and told him to think long and hard about it but he had made his mind up. He has got no axe to grind with me."

Wilkins has yet to decide whether to accept the position of senior first team coach. The rest of the backroom staff have pledged their futures to the club.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Good luck to him, maybe he'll be assistant to Wilkins' in his next managerial role.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Some one posted this last week as a rumour...could mean Dean Wilkins is set to turn the role of coach down then....the otherr coaching staff are staying

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
a very big loss to the club - maybe now dick will realise what he is starting to lose

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
all i can say is i hope dean walks then hopefully dick will realise what he has lost - he had a good thing going and he has f***ed it up - how can anyone expect any different - they get stabbed in the back but yet again dick is right - i suppose next we will be hearing he will be bringing back booker hart cullip and more - well if that happens dick can stuff my season ticket because when i invested my money in a season ticket we were a club going somewhere - dick dosen't like it when a manager who sticks up for a player he wants keep (hammond) he treats dean like this it is discusting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here