Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoffs

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Ok so the Ref adds 6 minutes on. Brentford waste 30-40 seconds on a pointless substitution and the Ref still blows bang on 96 minutes. Timekeeping is a joke.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Apparently it was Bielsa who got Brentford promoted. What a ****.

Well done Brentford though, pleased it's them coming up.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
'Klopp, Guardiola and Bielsa await the Bees.'

Unbelievable.

I know. As if anyone would be fussed about Klopp and Guardiola. Brentford will be playing Leeds. Just think on that for a moment. Leeds United. Incredible honour for the Bees, a dream come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Intent means **** all, if you endanger an opponent you should be sent off.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Serious Foul Play definition is:

"A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."

There wasn't a challenge or a tackle made, excessive force was not used. He didn't lunge at an opponent. He did nothing to endanger the safety of his opponent unless running after the ball next to him is considered to be an offence. Had it been a split second different, the Swansea player's foot would have hit the ground first and the idiot ref would have sent off the Brentford player instead. Stupid decision, a bit reminiscent of the one that Calde got sent off for against Newport. That one was later overturned.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I know. As if anyone would be fussed about Klopp and Guardiola. Brentford will be playing Leeds. Just think on that for a moment. Leeds United. Incredible honour for the Bees, a dream come true.

They played them last season. And the one before, and ........

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Down to the pitch again, where we’ve got the Brentford players with us: Jansen, Jensson, Svenson, Mortensen, Jenson, Anderson, Sorensen, Peterson, Jorgensen, Svenson… and Toney.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
A few cynical challenges towards the end there. I hope that Brentford have got them out of their system. They'll be playing Man City next year and, if the City fans are to be believed, tackling them is an offence, let alone fouling them!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Ok so the Ref adds 6 minutes on. Brentford waste 30-40 seconds on a pointless substitution and the Ref still blows bang on 96 minutes. Timekeeping is a joke.

I've said it a thousand times. Being a ref is bloody difficult but the one easy thing they have to do is to stop and start their watch (not that it made any difference today) and they all seem incapable of doing it properly. Idiots.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Much better away day in their new location, with a brilliant choice of pubs.

Also much easier to get to.

Fast Train to Richmond from Clapham Junction, then a short couple of stops on the overground or "underground" (which is overground there) to Gunnersbury.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
£160m this morning, now £180m and counting....
sketch-1622305866057.png

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Brentford win £500 million-bazillion pound game. Well done to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here