Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions League Final : Barcelona v Arsenal

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I notice there were few complaints from anyone last year when Liverpool one it - Carragher, Gerrard...erm...erm....

Jesus Christ, there isn't a rule against foreigners - yes, it isn't beneficial for English football in the long run, but they are bloody good to watch, and are still representing our nation in Europe.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Yoda said:
WHY THE f*** ARE PEOPLE SLAGGING AN ENGLISH TEAM ON HERE? :angry: I could understand if it was palARSE.

They talk about corruption in Italian football?

I thought Barca were extremly poor tonight. Where was the 'Best player in the world' for most of the match? How many goal scoring save's did Almunia have to make (apart from the goals)?

And, Why was a referee, whose performance in the Chelsea V Barcalona match, allowed to be in charge of the BIGGEST club match in the World?

Well done UEFA, you've f***ed this country right up, yet again!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Because this team has got fans and players almost as scummy as Palarse? I know a lot of non Gooners delighted with their defeat, this happens everywhere around the world, look at Spain, doubt Madrid people would cheer Barcelona. or go to Argentina, etc.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Withdean Wanderer said:
I notice there were few complaints from anyone last year when Liverpool one it - Carragher, Gerrard...erm...erm....

Jesus Christ, there isn't a rule against foreigners - yes, it isn't beneficial for English football in the long run, but they are bloody good to watch, and are still representing our nation in Europe.

They are not a National team, they are just a NORTH LONDON club. :dunce:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Yoda said:
WHY THE f*** ARE PEOPLE SLAGGING AN ENGLISH TEAM ON HERE? :angry: I could understand if it was palARSE.

They talk about corruption in Italian football?

I thought Barca were extremly poor tonight. Where was the 'Best player in the world' for most of the match? How many goal scoring save's did Almunia have to make (apart from the goals)?

And, Why was a referee, whose performance in the Chelsea V Barcalona match, allowed to be in charge of the BIGGEST club match in the World?

Well done UEFA, you've f***ed this country right up, yet again!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Well said Yoda, the force is strong on this one. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Strike said:
They are not a National team, they are just a NORTH LONDON club. :dunce:

Strike, Don't be a TIT.

They are a NORTH LONDON club. London being the CAPITAL OF ENGLAND.

Barcelona are from Spain (or Catalonia (sp?) to be precise).

Thus, A SIDE REPRESENTING England vs A SIDE REPRESENTING Catalonia in the final.

Yoda

English & European
Withdean Wanderer said:
Strike, Don't be a TIT.

Thus, A SIDE REPRESENTING England vs A SIDE REPRESENTING Catalonia in the final.

That's another reason why Real fan's would've been cheering for Arsenal. Catalonian's consider themself's apart from the rext of Spain.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Withdean Wanderer said:
Strike, Don't be a TIT.

Sorry had too many Arsehole fans piss me off, hence my strong dislike for them.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Strike said:
Sorry had too many Arsehole fans piss me off, hence my strong dislike for them.

I don't like them either, but i'll still back them against the foreigners, as like it or not, they are representing our country:)

Yoda

English & European
Withdean Wanderer said:
I don't like them either, but i'll still back them against the foreigners, as like it or not, they are representing our country:)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The only ENGLISH BASED club I would never EVER support in Europe is Crippled Alice.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Strike said:
I would not want a bunch of geeky Gooners repersenting us. Thank you. Night people.

P.SWW lets just agree to disargee on this. :)

Geeky? Theirry Henry is FLAIR, not 'geeky'.

And as i say, you may not want them representing us, but you're stuck with them for another year at least:thumbsup:

Edit: Even when Chelsea got knocked out, it may have been good for other reasons (i.e the fact that they are ruining English football with their attempt to buy success), but it was also a shame, because ultimately an English side was gone

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here