In London village.
Beach Hut said:
So we have two Spurs fans here - why ?

Read my signature, Gooner.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Statto said:
English team? who?

All this English team bollocks. They play in London. An Englishman Scored for f*** sake.

Just give them some bloody credit, it's not every day a team from Europe gets to the final

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
garry nelsons left foot said:
That says more about the mediocrity of Spurs than it does the failings of Asrenal...

Hardly ... gotta start somewhere!

Beach Hut said:
5th is no achievement in the Premiersh1te - even you should know that.

Au contraire ... best ever Premiership finsh; fantastic achievement by the lads this year!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
All this English team bollocks. They play in London. An Englishman Scored for f*** sake.

One of how many in the WHOLE SQUAD?

Originally posted by Withdean Wanderer
Just give them some bloody credit, it's not every day a team from Europe gets to the final

Well no - it's every year ... ???

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dandyman said:
Read my signature, Gooner.

Not a Gooner just supporting an English Team abroad - something beyond Spurs fans and remember to thank Manure and Arse for ensuring a 4th place finish = Champions league which you still missed :lolol: :lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Beach Hut said:
Not a Gooner just supporting an English Team abroad - something beyond Spurs fans and remember to thank Manure and Arse for ensuring a 4th place finish = Champions league which you still missed :lolol: :lolol:

We have a national team which represents our country. Arse represent themselves and the prawn sandwich industry, nothing else.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dandyman said:
We have a national team which represents our country. Arse represent themselves and the prawn sandwich industry, nothing else.

Well said that man. Oh, the only probelm is we currently have a Swede ballsing up our national team:down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dandyman said:

So Spurs have no foreigners then ???

Dandyman

In London village.
Beach Hut said:
So Spurs have no foreigners then ???

When did I say Spurs represent England ?

Robinson, Carrick, Lennon, King (when fit), Defoe will do for starters, mind you...

Yoda

English & European
WHY THE f*** ARE PEOPLE SLAGGING AN ENGLISH TEAM ON HERE? :angry: I could understand if it was palARSE.

They talk about corruption in Italian football?

I thought Barca were extremly poor tonight. Where was the 'Best player in the world' for most of the match? How many goal scoring save's did Almunia have to make (apart from the goals)?

And, Why was a referee, whose performance in the Chelsea V Barcalona match, allowed to be in charge of the BIGGEST club match in the World?

Well done UEFA, you've f***ed this country right up, yet again!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here