Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chaigneau in goal tomorrow

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
No i was not a leeds, but one game does not mean he's the best keeper in the world.

At this point in time we need tried and tested performers who have been in this postion before and no what is required, Kuipers is exactly that.

Henderson is in not experienced in any way and definately does not have the command of the box Kuipers has. Granted he is a prospect but i fear putting him in now is not the right decision this should be done pre season if Mcghee is looking at re shapeing the squad.

A good move was getting rid of a selfish individual who had little impact over the past 1 1/2 seasons.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chaigneau should do OK and let's all support him as well :clap:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Barnham Seagull said:
Henderson is in not experienced in any way and definately does not have the command of the box Kuipers has.

I think that's actually one of Kuipers' major weaknesses - Henderson's far better for me in that respect, and his distribution is exceptional. Made a big difference to our play when he was here.

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
London Irish said:
Anyone who was at the Saints game will know Flo did enough to deserve another chance, some his saves in the second half were superb.

His kicking also puts him ahead of FDM.
u r on drugs mate!

shabba said:
u r on drugs mate!

OK, all those shot from Belmadi he saved, you were doing WHAT at the time? ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
London Irish said:
Anyone who was at the Saints game will know Flo did enough to deserve another chance, some his saves in the second half were superb.

His kicking also puts him ahead of FDM.

Never let it be said, but if it must, say it very quietly I agree with LI on this one.

Some of the times in the second half we stood in amazement as the referee gave another corner to Southampton and then suddenly thought 'He must have touched that one over ' no ref could make that many mistakes so fair play to him.

Harvey's Best

Oct 12, 2004
Worthing
Having watched Flo against Southampton & Shrewsbury I am REALLY worried about our prospects of reaching the 4th round.

He did produce a couple of good reaction saves in the second half on Monday, but looked - to me at least - decidedly dodgy against everything else that has come near him during the two games.

I hope that he will show some of the potential he is supposed to have tommorrow, but I doubt it.

FDM should be the only choice and if his kicking is so bad can't the full backs take them? Then MM would have a shotstopper and some distribution.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harvey's Best said:
FDM should be the only choice and if his kicking is so bad can't the full backs take them? Then MM would have a shotstopper and some distribution.

Not unless they change the rulesvery quickly so that the full backs can kick the ball out of their hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here