Celtic

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Prejudice=Paranoia=Argue at any decision=feel sorry for oneself=Cellic Fitba club

This is an Albion board and in reality poxy clubs like Celtic do not deserve even minor lip service on it.

TNBA

TTF

So you use the phrase "The Great Unwashed, a very apt name for such a bunch of scum", and I am paranoid for thinking you don't like Celtic?

As for the keeping Celtic off this board, I might point out that this thread has been started and continued by people who are having a go at Celtic...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I was in Glasgow today chatting to a taxi driver. Mad Celtic fan, absolutely flabberghasted at the recent decisions against Celtic. He ran thru one recently which had shades of the Bmth "penalty" this season at Withers. But it happens all the time he said.

The reason for it (he said) is that as kids most of the referees/officials were Rangers fans and whilst they want to think they are impartial they reckon that if there is a minor or even major decision the ref will fancy Celtics opponents.

They did ship in a scandinavian ref for one game (and they lost) but he said they were happy with that because it was someone strictly neutral!

Paranoia or truth draw your own conclusions!

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Celtic are scum. having lived in scotland for quite a while, i can honestly say that the majority of celtic fans ive met have been utter arseholes. when theyre not drumming up stupid conspiricy theories about whats happening in that travesty of a football league, theyre slagging off the monarchy. these are the only two things celtic fans know how to do. i was at college with a celtic fan and all he could talk about was how he hated the queen and hoped she gets bombed. then hed show off his IRA slogans saved as his wallpaper on his phone, and his tattoos repeating gaelic republican mottos. If theyre so keen on Ireland, they should go and bloody live there. Cant abide them at all. :US:

Rant over.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Well I was in Glasgow today chatting to a taxi driver. Mad Celtic fan, absolutely flabberghasted at the recent decisions against Celtic. He ran thru one recently which had shades of the Bmth "penalty" this season at Withers. But it happens all the time he said.

The reason for it (he said) is that as kids most of the referees/officials were Rangers fans and whilst they want to think they are impartial they reckon that if there is a minor or even major decision the ref will fancy Celtics opponents.

They did ship in a scandinavian ref for one game (and they lost) but he said they were happy with that because it was someone strictly neutral!

Total nonsense and absolute paranoia. Beyond any shadow of doubt they have had a lot of decisions go for them this season and you don't here that mentioned. Jeez, what a way to cover up the ineptitude of oneself by self pity and the endless blaming of others.

There is no conspiracy just hooped paranoia.

TNBA
TTF

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Celtic are scum. having lived in scotland for quite a while, i can honestly say that the majority of celtic fans ive met have been utter arseholes. when theyre not drumming up stupid conspiricy theories about whats happening in that travesty of a football league, theyre slagging off the monarchy. these are the only two things celtic fans know how to do. i was at college with a celtic fan and all he could talk about was how he hated the queen and hoped she gets bombed. then hed show off his IRA slogans saved as his wallpaper on his phone, and his tattoos repeating gaelic republican mottos. If theyre so keen on Ireland, they should go and bloody live there. Cant abide them at all. :US:

Rant over.

They would make Osama bin Laden proud with some of the songs they sing.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

The ref for the second to last old firm game which they lost, who gave Rangers a very dubious penalty and was completely slagged by Celtic after the game.....
Is Catholic and even has a crucifix soldered on to his whistle. Kinda blows that theory out of the water.

Also after that weekend of the scandinavian refs, of the following weekends fixtures, Celtics match was called off on the wednesday before the game because of the weather, the weather forecast was for a thaw and it did indeed thaw to the point that there was no snow by the saturday, rumour has it the game was actually postponed to save embarrassment as the referees were STILL refusing to officiate Celtics games!

Neil Lennon and co really need to learn to drop this conspiracy crap because everyone up here is fed up with there incesant bleating!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I would have a lot more sympathy if these managers then accepted that referees sometimes get decisions right and even *shock horror* occasionally make mistakes which benefit their team.

Celtic have been a laughing stock this season, and Lennon bemoans each and every decision, regardless of its merits, which is very boring.

It comes from the top down, more so since John Reid became chairman. He is neither wanted or respected by Celtic fans due to the fact he was once a member of HER MAJESTY'S government. Lennon is a clueless hand puppet, but as someone previously posted throw enough shit at the wall then some will stick. The other night Hamilton were down to 9 men, Celtic given a penalty after 92 mins (6 mins added time had been shown on the board) and yet the best part of 8 mins were played....and still the conspiracy theories were rolled out. But this is the best one of all they are now claiming that Rangers asked for one of the linesman the other night against Kilmarnock be changed as his name is Murphy OMG !! There's a website of theirs who seems relatively new, spotty unwashed teenager perhaps (www.monTheHoops.co.uk) Check him out he is absolutely priceless. makes Watford O and ilikecandles seem intelligent

Last edited:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
:laugh:

Whatever happens at least Celtic have won the European Cup. Something that Rangers will never do. Ever. Never.

Ooops. Sorry, existing prejudice coming out. :laugh: I'll shut up now.

In the days when you only had to win 3 games to get to the final, Still, they never have and never win a European trophy in my lifetime !!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I don't know about red cards but I do know they seem to be the only football club where its players and manager get death threats...

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I don't know about red cards but I do know they seem to be the only football club where its players and manager get death threats...

And from which club their fans throw scaffolding poles through refs front windows, telephone the refs daytime employers claiming they are bigots. Unless things go their way and than crow, heaven help you by speaking against them. Check this out for size !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFx5PORkc6w

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
When did Rangers win the European cup again?

The clue is in the response, sheltic have never won a European trophy in my lifetime. Rangers have won the European Cup Winners Cup in MY lifetime and had it not been for Marseille cheating (financial irregularities) which we lost by one goal over 2 legs in the semi final we may well have won it. But we dont go on an on and on and on about it, thats why you probably dont remember that piece of injustice. Marseille of course were stripped of the European Cup and as the record books show, no one is listed as winners of the trophy that year. Had it been sheltic, we would still hear you moaning to this day. FACT

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As far as I was aware, celtic never had a restriction on who they could sign. catholic, protestant, Jew, muslims were all welcome. But it,s only in relatively recent times that Rangers allowed the signing of a catholic.

So if we're discussing institutional bigotry, which one is more likely to fit the bill?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As far as I was aware, celtic never had a restriction on who they could sign. catholic, protestant, Jew, muslims were all welcome. But it,s only in relatively recent times that Rangers allowed the signing of a catholic.

So if we're discussing institutional bigotry, which one is more likely to fit the bill?
Quite. And David Murray giving UVF hand gestures on a night out anyone?

Although they were both guilty of it really.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But this is the best one of all they are now claiming that Rangers asked for one of the linesman the other night against Kilmarnock be changed as his name is Murphy OMG !!
Yes but Rangers have form for this sort of shit. Everyone knows that Celtic legend Danny McGrain only played for them because Rangers wouldn't sign him - falsely assuming he was a Catholic based on the fact that his name was Danny. f***ing numpy tosspots.

Dandyman

In London village.
As far as I was aware, celtic never had a restriction on who they could sign. catholic, protestant, Jew, muslims were all welcome. But it,s only in relatively recent times that Rangers allowed the signing of a catholic.So if we're discussing institutional bigotry, which one is more likely to fit the bill?

That'll be excluding Pat Lafferty (1886), Tom Dunbar (1891-1892), J Tutty
(1899-1900), Archie Kyle (1904-1908), Willie Kivlichan (1906-1907), Colin Mainds (1906-1907), Tom Murray (1907-1908), William Brown (1912), Joe Donnachie (circa.1914-1918), John Jackson (1917), Laurie Blyth (1951-1952), Don Kitchenbrand (1955-1956) Hugh O'Neill (1976) and John Spencer (1988-1992), all of whom were signed before Mo Jo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here