Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Funnily enough I don't spend Friday night sat on NSC. Not every week anyway - hence me not replying.

What feedback are you even on about? I have barely contributed to this thread! The only point I made was that you wrongly quoted Jock Stein to support your argument. As for the "move to another board" bit, there are no facts that you can or can't show me about Celtic - but as I am an Albion fan and this is an Albion board, I think I'll stay here. Pretty much no-one is arguing with you, and yet about 3 you have managed to keep this thread going with your shit and bigotry - no-one gives a toss! Why don't you all post it on a Rangers board where its probably welcome?

You don't like Celtic - we get it!

Last post yesterday at 8.01pm and then today at 22 mins past mid-night. case rested.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Last post yesterday at 8.01pm and then today at 22 mins past mid-night. case rested.

Now what could someone possibly have to do between the hours of 8pm-midnight on a Friday?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Personally, I would call '8.01 pm' a Friday evening time and '22 mins past midnight' a Saturday. He seems factually correct (again) to me.

On the other hand, you appear to continually display your hatred of anything connected with Celtic.

As so many of you Rangers/Celtic allegedly 'fans', the football is merely an excuse to peddle your deep-rooted animosity towards each other.

A far, far better forum for this, is your Rangers forum....Follow Follow. As you are probably well aware, it's full of like minded souls like yourself.

Oh....and having had the misfortune to converse with a number of them in the past....they all give the impression of being as equally unpleasant and stupid as you.

Last edited:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
By far the majority of my friends are sheltic fans. the point is people expressing their opinions on the subject when they have never been to an Auld Firm Game

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think this has gone massively off topic, it started as a possible wind up as to how badly treated celtic are by refs.
It has now turned into a sectarian binfest, personally, i can get involved in that any day of the week, living where i do so i definately dont come on NSC
to read about it, and i dont suppose any one else does either for that matter.

For those that do want to chat about it, as has been mentioned, there are better places to do so.

So can we leave it now, please

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I think this has gone massively off topic, it started as a possible wind up as to how badly treated celtic are by refs.
It has now turned into a sectarian binfest, personally, i can get involved in that any day of the week, living where i do so i definately dont come on NSC
to read about it, and i dont suppose any one else does either for that matter.

For those that do want to chat about it, as has been mentioned, there are better places to do so.

Try living in Easterhouse or Shettleston, by comparison Larkhall is a doddle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here