celtic fans...hang your head in shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
There's only one Marty McGartland, one Marty McGartland. Anyone read his books? 50 dead men walking and the follow on which is dead man running?
indeed.

a brave BRAVE man. :thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
What were the Leeds fans singing?

I couldn't make out what was being sung, but I think it's pretty safe to say the noise was coming from the Leeds end. Don't want to tar all Leeds fans with the same brush - just seems they have a large section of idiots intent on spoiling the fun for other people.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
*COUGH*

Any more sectarian nonsense on this thread will result in bannings for all. Feel free to comment on the pathetic behaviour of some of the Celtic fans but don't take it any further.

As for what constitutes sectarian nonsense, we'll decide, so please think before you post.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
*COUGH*

Any more sectarian nonsense on this thread will result in bannings for all. Feel free to comment on the pathetic behaviour of some of the Celtic fans but don't take it any further.

As for what constitutes sectarian nonsense, we'll decide, so please think before you post.

Don't you have to be a protestant or catholic to be sectarian? I'm a buddhist

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don't you have to be a protestant or catholic to be sectarian? I'm a buddhist

Don't push it, I have been working since six this morning and not in the mood.

I don't recall buddhists coming out with No Surrender bollocks either.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Don't push it, I have been working since six this morning and not in the mood.

I don't recall buddhists coming out with No Surrender bollocks either.

Oh come on El you know I was taking the piss because of previous threads. People need to chill on here. You would love the name of my new street :lol:

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
aidan mcanespie was a scumbag who deservedly had a bullet put in him by the grenadier guards, good riddance , he was vermin.

I'm not massively fond of GAA games but in what way was he a "scumbag" and how does shooting an unarmed man in the back with a heavy machine gun make you proud of your old regiment ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Oh come on El you know I was taking the piss because of previous threads. People need to chill on here. You would love the name of my new street :lol:

Perhaps the plum who decided to contact the police last week should chill instead. It has made the job harder as there are people monitoring the board and so as has been made clear, there will be a tough line taken for any form of bigotry.
:wrong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here