Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

celtic fans...hang your head in shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think you will find most Celtic supporters are disgusted with it too.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I cant make out what they are singing. how do you know its IRA songs?

what else would celtic be singing, dont see why half the ground tried to boo afterwards theyre all IRa supporting scum

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
what else would celtic be singing, dont see why half the ground tried to boo afterwards theyre all IRa supporting scum

...I have met a few Falkirk fans in my time, who I am assuming were doing much of the booing, most of them seemed pretty reasonable to me and none gave any indication of Irish Republican leanings.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I think you will find most Celtic supporters are disgusted with it too.

You're not suggesting that some posters on here have some sort of underlying agenda in this thread are you? Don't be silly...

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Dear scum
Please stay north of the border.We don't want you down here ( we've got enough idiots in the English game already ) You disrespectful cretins. Hang the lot of yer

signed
A.D. Ailymail -Reader

This was from a handful of fans (it doesn't take many to make such a noise in a silent bowl of a stadium like Parkhead), and probably a thousand observed the silence for each one of them.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
This was from a handful of fans (it doesn't take many to make such a noise in a silent bowl of a stadium like Parkhead), and probably a thousand observed the silence for each one of them.
I've been to a celtic home game mate, and there are plenty of pro ira songs , does it make it ok that its not a minutes silence when they're sung ?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

S'not the point, but it was at Falkirks ground.

Celtic Fans.:facepalm:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I see the Boards at both Celtic and Rangers are culpable for letting this sectarian shit fester. Even selling sectarian regalia.

How many fans every year are killed over this?

Funny this Labour govt likes pointing the finger at Griffin and squealing racist, maybe they should focus more on these disreputable clubs?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I see the Boards at both Celtic and Rangers are culpable for letting this sectarian shit fester. Even selling sectarian regalia.

How many fans every year are killed over this?

Funny this Labour govt likes pointing the finger at Griffin and squealing racist, maybe they should focus more on these disreputable clubs?

rocking the boat in the east end of glasgow or govan is unlikely, in fairness.

its just their policies of appeasement up there have benefitted another equally crap '-NP' with equally disastrous results for them. you couldnt make it up.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
send them f***ing (unts out to war and see how they f***ing cope WANKERS!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I didn't think Celtic Fans could do anything wrong?
As they took 100 thousand fans to Sevilla for the UEFA Cup Final and only 3 arrests were made.:rolleyes:

Hopefully this will dispell the myth that celtic fans are all nice lads, for some reason people seem to think the sectarianism is more of a Rangers problem :shrug:

That year they got recognised by UEFA was a joke, very convenient to ignore all the songs about murdering the queen and supporting a terrorist organisation.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The irony about the jocks' sectarianism is that the Irish have pretty much given up on it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That is shocking. I wonder if ranting Celtic fan Alan Brazil - not normally one to be shy about disgraceful behaviour elsewhere - goes all quiet on this one tomorrow. I suggest everyone texts talkSPORT on 81089 in the morning and asks that he condemns it in the strongest possible terms. I bet he doesn't.

Nov 7, 2009
There's only one Marty McGartland, one Marty McGartland. Anyone read his books? 50 dead men walking and the follow on which is dead man running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here