Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

celtic fans...hang your head in shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
but they still have to have the poppy on their shirt. that must f*** them off no end. brilliant. i hope it really sticks in their throat.

they are nothing, silly boys with identity crises who are neither one thing or another. lets wait for the first daft suburban southerner with a granny from killarney to pipe up on here. there are a few. *drums fingers*

but for the most of us, they are human refuse. On a par with mohammed saddiq khan, in my eyes.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I didn't think Celtic Fans could do anything wrong?
As they took 100 thousand fans to Sevilla for the UEFA Cup Final and only 3 arrests were made.:rolleyes:

That because the Spanish police are useless everyone knows that
Celtic fans are SCUM and all ways will be SCUM in my opinion
Just as bad as those wankers who left the pizza boxes last season

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That because the Spanish police are useless everyone knows that
Celtic fans are SCUM and all ways will be SCUM in my opinion
Just as bad as those wankers who left the pizza boxes last season

They're Irish though. By Irish I mean they have an Great Aunty who's sister grandmother went to school in Ireland. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Bless 'em.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I went to watch Fulham vs Celtic last year. I accompanied two Celtic fans as one was the brother of a good friend. They pretty much took over Fulham and (to generalise) I have never come across such a collection of unwashed people.

They stank of urine (to be fair, they had been on tour for a few days..?), they tried to break down the barriers of the bars within the Cottage, when they (thankfully) stopped serving them and their secretarian nonsense was...nonsense.

There are some that want to watch the football, simply because it is football, but there seemed to be plenty who wanted to belong to the 'tribe' and the actuall football was secondary.

I had to sit on my hands when Bobby scored in front of the packed Celtic stand. :blush:

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
I'm a Belfast born Catholic & I'm disgusted. There were tens of thousands of Irish war dead who fought against Hitler.

Not sure about tens of thousands fighting Hitler (WW1 maybe) . Yes there were some but it is also worth pointing out that Eire also sent official commiseration to Germany when Hitler died and although offcially neutural at the least was sympathetic to it's armed forces.

The well documented historical context should be considered here and I for one would much rather focus on the amazing fact that the beggers have agreed to wear the poppy on their shirts (Respect to them for that and thats from a blue nose) than these scum, after all no one really buys all that greatest fans in the world shite do they?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Singing about Aidan McAnespie, weren't they?

I think Leeds sang through the minute silence at Oldham yesterday too.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Celtic fans disrespecting the minutes silence, Rangers fans attack English policemen in Manchester...the further that bunch of no-marks stay from our football leagues the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here