Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CBB Friday - Utterly Sickening

DC Rules said:
Just watched article on News 24, the guy (I think he was something to do with BB) was saying that Jade will do really well, that newspapers are waiting to pay for her story, roughly £1million pounds!!!!!

Carole Malone has just said Jade has already sold her story to a Sunday paper - might be professional jealously as perhaps it wasn't the Mirror.

But for me that's fairly sickening, even though I'm sure it will be dressed up in some way as Jade donating the money to some anti-bullying charity.

I would hope that the Sunday that has bought Jade's story will get a good kicking from everyone :angry:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't give the story proceeds to charity. At this rate she just might need the money herself...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well personally I'm glad it ended like that.

Much better to simply embarress her than open the flood gates of hate.

You don't fight fire with fire, much better to simply er....throw a bucket of water over it.

Shame that channel four didn't show the other girls comments as well to put Jade's in context.

Anyway - the right way to deal with it I think.

algie said:
:clap:

Thats includes L1.I thought he had more sense then that obviously not:safeway2:

Not turned out too well for you, has it? :D

Pavilionaire said:
Davina very uncomfortable and a very flat interview, Jade handled that better than I thought she might.

Mmm...you think?

DAVINA: Are you a racist?
JADE: YearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearvvvYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyear.

DAVINA: But are you a bully?
JADE: YearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearvvvYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyearYearbutnobutyear

(Audience boos)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't quite remember how many times in that interview Jade said "I'm not even gonner try an defend myself"

...and then tried to defend herself, typically by talking louder and faster than Davina McCall :shootself

Nothing, however, quite beats Danielle's whispered apologies to Shilpa (whispering so Jo etc couldn't hear her and think worse of her?), saying she was young and naive. FFS, if you're that naive, then you wouldn't be aware of it, would you, you stupid slapper.

"eh, you can make me another curry, and I won't even mind if you pick the onions out with your fingers"

:thud:

God I hope they play her all her most evil moments, like they did with Jade. Unfortunately, I can see her getting a few days without her dear leader to follow, in which she generally kisses arse, sucks up to everyone, and manages to make the world forget what a nasty piece of work she's been.

edna krabappel said:
God I hope they play her all her most evil moments, like they did with Jade. Unfortunately, I can see her getting a few days without her dear leader to follow, in which she generally kisses arse, sucks up to everyone, and manages to make the world forget what a nasty piece of work she's been.

It will be interesting to see if she gets nominated and put up for a vote, if she grovels enough there's a good chance she won't. Jack and Dirk look the next most vulnerable to me.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
I don't watch Big Brother; I have more interesting things to do with my life, and I don't understand the vast numbers who watch it, and hang on to every word that these so-called celebrities utter.

And am I right in thinking that Goody is only famous because she's been on Big Brother before.?

Has the world gone mad?

Who cares? If the viewing figures dropped because the public stopped watching, then C4 wouldn't make another series and we'd all be rid of BB for good.

If every new BB series produces another celebrity like Goody, then there soon won't be any escape from these mouthy little gobshites.

Rant over.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
It will be interesting to see if she gets nominated and put up for a vote, if she grovels enough there's a good chance she won't. Jack and Dirk look the next most vulnerable to me.

Yeah, can't quite work out why Dirk got so many votes, maybe the girls found him a bit creepy.

Jack's been fairly pointless anyway, but now Jade's gone he might as well blend into the wallpaper. Did himself no favours by telling the others earlier he couldn't understand why Jade had apologised (he might appreciate it more when he gets out and finds out she's desperately trying to save her 'career', ie his only source of income).

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Havent seen any of this but I heard it wasn't racist just bullying altho you lot are well aggy. Whats happend? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here