Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CBB Friday - Utterly Sickening

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Pavilionaire said:
LI said that we wouldn't have seen the nasty side of Dannielle and Jo were it not for Jade. I'm making the point that I believe the same goes for Shilpa bringing out the worst in Jade.

The point is that people have to take responsibility for their words and actions. Jade is about to cop it big time, while Dannielle gets away with it.

I can't help feeling the producers let the bullying and quasi-racism go on for a couple of days too long before intervening, and I agree with the argument that they have sought to make entertainment out of bullying and verbal cruelty. Poor judgement all round.

:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pavilionaire said:
The point is that people have to take responsibility for their words and actions. Jade is about to cop it big time, while Dannielle gets away with it.
Don't bet on it.
The feeding frenzy on Jade will abate over the next week or so when she goes into hiding. Danielle is still in there, and it would seem the penny has now dropped with that thick bint. She's seen Jade tied up in knots over this racist row, realised she's tainted herself with the same brush with her snidey little remarks to Jade and Jo, and is now (rightfully) wary of the backlash.

Witness that pitiful ham-fisted apology to Shilpa on tonights show. "I'm really sorry. I'm very naive. I'm disgusted with meself. If you make another curry, you can pick the onions out with your fingers if you like, I won't mind".

Jesus.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know what you're saying Easy, and it wasn't pleasant viewing watching Dannielle, but she's young, good looking and very naive, and she's still in the house so might pull it round with the outher housemates and will probably get away with a moderately bad reaction when evicted.

The housemates will be too scared to nominate Shilpa next time. Jade's eviction leaves Jack very exposed, and Jo's crawling back to Ian and Cleo.

Of course the beauty of this situation is that sooner or later Dannielle will realise the only way she will save her skin is by getting her tits out. Hubba Hubba!

:clap: :clap:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rangdo said:
Idiots acting like idiots being watched by idiots.

:clap:

Thats includes L1.I thought he had more sense then that obviously not:safeway2:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
London Irish said:
Can't really see the modelling endorsements flowing in, can you? :lol:

The poor girl is going to wander around now after Shilpa like a lost puppy and probably offer to be her slave :lolol:

Now THAT would make me watch

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Its dumbing down of the most cynical degree, however, I feel they have probably acted on police advice and an element of commonsense prevailed. They could have at least just STONED her or BURNT HER AT THE STAKE !! :angry: :censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How contrite - she knew no crowd tonight

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yeah how annoying - seeing her face drop with no fans would have been the moment of the series. But they told her - f***ing STUPID.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And a plethora of excuses now

I did nothing wrong - my arse :angry: :angry: :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry to say this but the defence is pathetic.

I sincerely hope Mrs Piggy is crucified for this big time.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Jambo Seagull said:
Good to see Davina's established that Jade's not a racist. Like watching Paxman against Howard!

nauseating.

You've established you're not a racist. What about the bullying?

:thud:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Davina very uncomfortable and a very flat interview, Jade handled that better than I thought she might.

She's definitely become media-savvy over the past 4 years although after the initial crush to get her side of the story over the next few weeks her career will be fooked.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jade and Davina have both got the same agent. Hence the kid gloves.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm reminded of Johnny Rotten's remark:

"Ever feel you've been cheated?"

Too right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here