Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CBB Friday - Utterly Sickening

HampshireSeagulls said:
I said this earlier. They are not in "isolation" in there, the agents have access to them, as do certain nominated family members. The management team have the same contact through the diary room.

If that's true, the agents would have warned her days ago surely? And her manner changed then? Her behaviour change happened immediately after the visit to the diary room.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tom Hark said:
Jade's not got off lightly at all. Her life is just about to take a turn for the worse.

And she deserves it as far as I am concerned.

Anyone want shhhh perfume (if you can find it) :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
London Irish said:

Jade is like a termite after a nuclear war, she went straight into survival mode and knew that she was done for unless she apologised to Shipla.
Oi Jackiey Boy, its SHILPA
Get it right you bloody RASCIST

:jester:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The first hour was excruciating. Do they think the audience are completely stupid?

The whole thing smacks of the producer's fear of litigation, particularly the possibility of Jade sueing Endemol for defamation of character by injudicious editing.

In Jade BB have created a monster, and now the monster is on the loose. Her career is based around BB, and now it's over, but not before she slags BB off to anyone who will listen. I don't think the show will ever be the same.

Jade would be advised to see a solicitor. From where I'm standing Dannielle was the racist, yet Jade appears as though she's carrying the can for her and Jo.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Idiots acting like idiots being watched by idiots.

Pavilionaire said:
Jade would be advised to see a solicitor. From where I'm standing Dannielle was the racist, yet Jade appears as though she's carrying the can for her and Jo.

She was egging both of them on. I'm convinced we would never have seen the nasty side of Jo and Danielle's character had in not been for the bully-in-chief.

Fair play to Jo's family. Saw them interviewed earlier and they are not Essex chavs - they offered no excuses and said Jo was in the wrong and would be ashamed of herself once she watched herself on TV. Very refreshing in this day and age!

Last edited:

Rangdo said:

....being commented on by.....geniuses obviously :)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Irrelevant of what the girl done..Which in my opinion isnt as bad as what the general public are making it...The Sun today are a fcuking disgrace...They obviosly want her to get death threats and people wanted to attack her..She's stupid...ignorant and yes a bully..But half the english race have proberly got these traits of some form..maybe not as extreme and the fact its on national television..makes it look worse..

She was pushing it...But she's only human and nobody is perfect...Not by a longshot am I condoning her behaviour..But no one on the entire planet is perfect as a race we find it so so easy to sit and judge and condemn people..when if we looked at ourselves......then it would be for some of us a real eye opener.

She's a prat..But doesnt deserve the rubbish she will get..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rangdo said:

Smug Superiority Complex Alert :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
LI, we probably wouldn't have seen the nasty side of Jade either if Shilpa had not been in the house.

Right now Dannielle can count herself VERY lucky.

I can't believe the producers EVER thought that bringing in Jade's family was going to work. That decision is right up there with the appointment of Hinshelwood in the idiot stakes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Pavilionaire said:
LI, we probably wouldn't have seen the nasty side of Jade either if Shilpa had not been in the house.

not sure what you mean here?

Sounds a bit like how James Joyce explained the lack of anti-semitism in Ireland - the Jews were never allowed in.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Pavilionaire said:
I can't believe the producers EVER thought that bringing in Jade's family was going to work. That decision is right up there with the appointment of Hinshelwood in the idiot stakes.

I actually think the opposite, a failing TV show has now had more publicity it could ever have hoped for. So what sponsers have pulled out, I cant believe they hadnt paid up front anyway.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Just watched article on News 24, the guy (I think he was something to do with BB) was saying that Jade will do really well, that newspapers are waiting to pay for her story, roughly £1million pounds!!!!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
LI said that we wouldn't have seen the nasty side of Dannielle and Jo were it not for Jade. I'm making the point that I believe the same goes for Shilpa bringing out the worst in Jade.

The point is that people have to take responsibility for their words and actions. Jade is about to cop it big time, while Dannielle gets away with it.

I can't help feeling the producers let the bullying and quasi-racism go on for a couple of days too long before intervening, and I agree with the argument that they have sought to make entertainment out of bullying and verbal cruelty. Poor judgement all round.

Last edited:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Safeway said:
Innit. Almost as bad as those idiots that cry on about how bad NSC is, swear they'll never post again before, hey presto, re-appearing a week later.

And also, its like people watching BHAFC play, moaning about how bad things are, need new players, etc, but go back week after week for more of the same!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Buzzer said:
Nah, it's bloody obvious that Jade has been tipped off about what exactly is happening outside. Davina is going to give her so many prompts and assistance and then the Max Clifford like slimeballs and apologists kick in.

I'm with U.S. on this. Hang her out to dry.

Max Clifford has already said he wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. Now, when Max Clifford doesn't want to know then you're in trouble!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here