Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CBB Friday - Utterly Sickening

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just when I thought BB could not plumb the depth's further the sickening specticle tonight of the " Lets all feel sorry for Jade Show ". This was TV manipulation of the worst possible kind. An attempted Whitewash and lets us sweep it under the carpet and try and pretend it didn' happen from Davina McCall and everyone.

Clearly what has happened is that Jade and Danielle have been taken to one side and told what has happened and probably been shown TV pieces and newspapers and been told to apologise and act contrite and deny everything. Well it don't wash, we are not falling for the girly togetherness with Shilpa its all about saving their own skins and the wreckage of the careers.

Utterly sickening.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
See the other thread, the witch Danielle seems to have escaped remarkably lightly, considering the worst of the comments have come from her.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Won't wear - Miss Piggy has had it now (thank f***ing christ).

And I agree there appears to be things going on behind the scenes.

Not necessarily - this is classic bully behaviour, when confronted with something that is slightly bigger than them (in this case the merest hint by BB that some of her behaviour has not gone down well), they crumble like the cowards they are.

Jade is a bully and a coward - and she has just glimpsed what is in store for and crumbled to dust.

C4 - for all the criticism that has been directed at them this week - are handling this very well tonight so far :clap:

We don't need a Jade torture chamber, as that would bring the audience down to Jade's level.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Davina McCall is a talentless twat who seems to have built her career on being a recovering druggie who mugs at the camera. Still, I suppose she fits in well with the rest of the BB talentless squad.

BB are manipulating this as best they can, but I think (hope) they have done irreperable damage to the show, the people, and the cult of personality in which they are huge stakeholders.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
its been damage limitation, do you think Goody and Lloyd would have said any of those things unless told to by BB. They would have carried on their rasiscm and bullying, something happened yesterday as Goody was still in the morning being a bitch to shilpa talking loudly about " this house is my life " as a swipe at what Shilpa said, bitcy as usual , then all of a sudden this girly chat in the garden and the lets all feel sorry for Jade show. " go back to your slum ", Shilpa Popadum, Your head is so far up your arse you can smell your own shit, her skin makes me crawl and Danielle, " you don;t know where her hands have been , I think she should just f*** off home, she can't even speak English properly.

The damage is done and we ain't going to be fobbed off McCall :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will not be watching after today except to boo Lloyd when the talentless bitch is booted out.

edna krabappel said:
See the other thread, the witch Danielle seems to have escaped remarkably lightly, considering the worst of the comments have come from her.

Can't really see the modelling endorsements flowing in, can you? :lol:

The poor girl is going to wander around now after Shilpa like a lost puppy and probably offer to be her slave :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" We don't need a Jade torture chamber "

YES WE DO :angry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Beach Hut said:
Won't wear - Miss Piggy has had it now (thank f***ing christ).

And I agree there appears to be things going on behind the scenes.

I said this earlier. They are not in "isolation" in there, the agents have access to them, as do certain nominated family members. The management team have the same contact through the diary room. They would have been made aware of the problems that were being generated, hence the apologies that are being trickle-released, and the agents will be guarding their people in hidden hotel rooms so that they can generate the "mea culpa" stories for the Sunday toilet rags.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Safeway said:
Innit. Almost as bad as those idiots that cry on about how bad NSC is, swear they'll never post again before, hey presto, re-appearing a week later.

4 weeks Safeway be fair :p

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
London Irish said:

The poor girl is going to wander around now after Shilpa like a lost puppy and probably offer to be her slave :lolol:

I do have some Asian Babe dom DVD's if anyone is interested!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
C4 covering their bases:

"All profits from tonights vote will be donated to charity"

Uncle Spielberg said:
its been damage limitation, do you think Goody and Lloyd would have said any of those things unless told to by BB. They would have carried on their rasiscm and bullying, something happened yesterday as Goody was still in the morning being a bitch to shilpa talking loudly about " this house is my life " as a swipe at what Shilpa said, bitcy as usual , then all of a sudden this girly chat in the garden and the lets all feel sorry for Jade show. " go back to your slum ", Shilpa Popadum, Your head is so far up your arse you can smell your own shit, her skin makes me crawl and Danielle, " you don;t know where her hands have been , I think she should just f*** off home, she can't even speak English properly.

The damage is done and we ain't going to be fobbed off McCall :angry:

You're not being fobbed off! The narrative is pretty clear, the BB voice in the diary room told Jade about her racism and Jade figured out the rest! No big conspiracy!

The bit that made me laugh was when Jade went to Shilpa and said "there's something that's been really troubling me" :lolol:

Jade is like a termite after a nuclear war, she went straight into survival mode and knew that she was done for unless she apologised to Shipla.

You can now marvel at her self-serving cunning cynicism AS WELL AS her foul-mouthed bullying. What's the problem, US, Big Brother has given you another reason to hate her! :p

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nah, it's bloody obvious that Jade has been tipped off about what exactly is happening outside. Davina is going to give her so many prompts and assistance and then the Max Clifford like slimeballs and apologists kick in.

I'm with U.S. on this. Hang her out to dry.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
Innit. Almost as bad as those idiots that cry on about how bad NSC is, swear they'll never post again before, hey presto, re-appearing a week later.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brilliant Mr T

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here