Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have to accept that all the time games are sold out and all food on offer is sold out club have no concern about transport issues, ticket prices or quality of food available. Now if you were able to prove increasing quality of food would increase clubs income that would be a different matter.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
As it's a sunny day, with no outside bars at the mo, any ideas why we don't have those chaps selling Heineken cans again?

It's a bit sad lurking in the concourse when the sun is shining.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As it's a sunny day, with no outside bars at the mo, any ideas why we don't have those chaps selling Heineken cans again?

Match day info mentions hawkers selling lager

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Students not back to Brighton in numbers yet. Still a fair amount of recruitment and training to be done. I don’t think ‘catering’ will be ‘fixed’ until the Spurs game in October so will return to this thread then to see if there has been a marked improvement.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

They were out there for the Utd game near the shop

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Students not back to Brighton in numbers yet. Still a fair amount of recruitment and training to be done. I don’t think ‘catering’ will be ‘fixed’ until the Spurs game in October so will return to this thread then to see if there has been a marked improvement.
My daughter is working one of the kiosks in the lower West today and she is massively hungover so please don’t expect world class customer service there today.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My daughter is working one of the kiosks in the lower West today and she is massively hungover so please don’t expect world class customer service there today.
Bad parent! Surely you reminded her of her duties today and last resort should have grounded her? :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What's the special pie today ?
It's annoying as they've dropped the guest pie details from the pre-match brief email - the only info worth knowing in it. Also the guest pies don't seem to change very often. I'm not there today but I'd have a shrewd guess at it being Chicken Balti.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Incredible how bad the food options are at the Amex, especially in such a great city of food choice.

Staff were crap today but it's always like this at beginning of the season and gets better when the students are in and the new starters know what they are doing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here