Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hey, I like cheese too. Don't get me wrong, cheese rocks. But you can get other things in them as well as cheese. If you want.

In any case, from memory the oatcakes in the ground were kind of sad things from a plastic wrapper. Better options are available, even in a straight uncut cheese variety. Not just from the boat but I think that's the way most people will go to/from the station. Don't know if they're always in the same place but I think the beer barge was immediatly next to (or along from) the oatcake boat at the Cup game last season.
I like cheese with my cheese . . . just cheese.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You need to complain to the club (as well as stopping purchasing). Send a photo via Titter/X or similar.
It’s not my usual purchase, I’ll be back on the Piglet’s Pies from now on.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Does anyone know why the only chocolate bars on offer now are Yorkie and Vegan KitKats?
I think some clown over ordered the vegan KitKats, near the end last season in the WSU they only sold the KitKats, no other chocolate was available.
(We are not Forest Green Rovers) 🙄
I’m actually pleased the Yorkie is sale again.
They used to sell Mars Bars but haven’t seen any for a while.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think some clown over ordered the vegan KitKats, near the end last season in the WSU they only sold the KitKats, no other chocolate was available.
(We are not Forest Green Rovers) 🙄
I’m actually pleased the Yorkie is sale again.
They used to sell Mars Bars but haven’t seen any for a while.

Chocolate should not be for sale in football grounds. It just causes delays. Children should be allowed beer in football grounds. Make beer the only HT refreshment available. KIS. Maximise the window. Keep it very simple and very quick.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Chocolate should not be for sale in football grounds. It just causes delays. Children should be allowed beer in football grounds. Make beer the only HT refreshment available. KIS. Maximise the window. Keep it very simple and very quick.
I’m sorry but you are wrong. There has to be Bovril available as well:coffee::giggle::coffee::giggle:

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I’m sorry but you are wrong. There has to be Bovril available as well:coffee::giggle::coffee::giggle:
To save even more time children having beer can collect their pints from the till. Those having bovril should be given a cup with some granules in and directed to fill them at strategically placed urns full of boiling water.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NEW burgers from today, apparently…

IMG_5462.jpeg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why do people buy chocolate bars at the Amex ? Surely most people pass a newsagents on the way, or can stock up on multipacks from the supermarket of whatever they want to take along with them ?

Asking for a friend.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why do people buy chocolate bars at the Amex ? Surely most people pass a newsagents on the way, or can stock up on multipacks from the supermarket of whatever they want to take along with them ?

Asking for a friend.

Because their local shop doesn't do vegan chocolate bars :shrug:

What's the special pie today ?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Does anyone know why the only chocolate bars on offer now are Yorkie and Vegan KitKats?
Because despite me twice complaining to senior Sodexo staff, their assurances that it's a mistake and they'll deal with it etc., they don't f***ing care! Hence now bringing my own Raisin and Biscuit Duo for half the price and taking it in with me, and lost goodwill from me and lost income for the club. In fact today, I'm taking four proper multipack KitKats for the four of us. Cheaper than one cardboard (sorry vegan) KitKat at the club. I'm not vegan and most people aren't. And if you're buying a plain milk chocolate bar, Yorkie is not going to be the bar of choice, not at that price. Rant over till next time someone reminds me!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I had a piglets chicken last Saturday, from their kiosk.

Incidentally I asked why no chips and was told by a BHA staff member the club wouldn’t allow fryers - might explain the previous comments about oven cooked chips. Sounds like PBOBE needs to relax the rules a bit.
I think you'll find PBOBE doesn't need to do anything he doesn't want to!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because despite me twice complaining to senior Sodexo staff, their assurances that it's a mistake and they'll deal with it etc., they don't f***ing care! Hence now bringing my own Raisin and Biscuit Duo for half the price and taking it in with me, and lost goodwill from me and lost income for the club. In fact today, I'm taking four proper multipack KitKats for the four of us. Cheaper than one cardboard (sorry vegan) KitKat at the club. I'm not vegan and most people aren't. And if you're buying a plain milk chocolate bar, Yorkie is not going to be the bar of choice, not at that price. Rant over till next time someone reminds me!
I don’t think bring your own kitkats (we will be too, but the far superior chunky ones) does actually mean ‘less income for the club’. I think it’s just less income for Sodexo, who pay the club a fixed fee for the catering rights?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here