Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
You can bring in a small plastic water bottle without a lid (500ml) I always take a water bottle for the short journey in and take off the lid before I go through the turnstile

Yeah I might have to do that.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Pumps not working for lager in East Upper main bats, so separate queuing required at the small bars. No red or rose wine either pre game, wife windmilling !

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Ah, I see you changed definition to to want/need - but there's a big difference between 'want' and 'need'. I accept some people might want to eat when they go to a football match. If they choose to pay over the odds for crappy food, that's their choice. I didn't say anything against them doing that (other than if they don't like the product don't buy it).
Now try making a case for need, which was the point of my post.
you really are quite tiresome at times. Nit picking people’s comments make you feel good does it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The one bonus of an early 12.30 ko is the fact that I don't particularly feel the need to masticate before the game. I waited till afterwards when I got back to the local, and had some fabulous chips with curry sauce (£2.99).

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't want to start another moan thread after a beautiful home win over those twats, so I'll add my moan here.

Uni car park was a f***ing joke today, every bit as bad as The Bridge normally is. What exactly do the people paid to stand there actually do? £18 a pop and we can't pay a few competent people to organise it properly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here