Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catering

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Adding in the self serve units plus a few mobile bars in the WSU seems to have made it more efficient to actually get a pint in the WSU.
Yep. Its not bad now. And for us non drinkers it's opened up the tea queue.

I'm honestly amazed anyone eats food at the stadium. It's absolute slurry. Even the smell of it turns my stomach. Microwaved meat served by oily 16y year olds

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I share your pain. Could eat them daily and never get bored.

Piglets did a veggie breakfast pie when we were away at spurs in 2019. It has never made it to the amex which is a huge shame
My workplace had Piglets pies being served in the canteen this week which included a Beef Brisket pie which was very nice but not one that has been seen at the Amex to the best of my knowledge

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Anyone used the West Stand Tap? The place where they guess what you’ve bought by watching you on avatar camera…

And does it have the Amex discount? I wanted to check that worked before trying it out this Sunday.

Kojakker

Jun 10, 2022
Anyone used the West Stand Tap? The place where they guess what you’ve bought by watching you on avatar camera…

And does it have the Amex discount? I wanted to check that worked before trying it out this Sunday.
Tried to use it yesterday, as the prematch blurb had said it recognises and automatically applies the Amex discount now. Wasn’t working for most people (gates didn’t open) and eventually they gave up and closed it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Is this in WSL? Can't say I've noticed it, we're right up in WLI so I gather it's further down if it is.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Used it several times. Limited choice, but quick and easy and handy carriers on the way out to save juggling your pies and drinks. No idea about the discount. Mind you, only used it once for a coke this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here