Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cashpoints

Re: Re: Cashpoints

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Probably because she'll fleece some sucker bloke into buying everything and all she needs is enough for a cab home when she decides she's done stringing him along. She'll only need it then if she gets a female cab driver.

Out with the anger.... and
IN with the love.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I only ever pull out £200 a time. Not that I'm flash or rich, I'm just a lazy bastard that hates going to the cashpoint.

Typically lasts me a couple of weeks though.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I was at the petrol station the other day. A car pulls up and a bloke gets out. The woman in the front opened up a can of Fosters. The conversation went something like this.

Bloke: "Oi! how'd you get that?"

Woman: "I took it out the rent money."

Bloke: "Oh. OK. How much petrol do you want?"

Woman: "Just a fiver's worth."

A lot of people literally count pennies every day of their lives.

1066gull

I tried to take money out of the ATM in Heathfield and some **** tried to sabotage it as it was all ripped out and everything. Thieving bastards, get a job.:nono:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
AdrianDINho said:
I tried to take money out of the ATM in Heathfield and some **** tried to sabotage it as it was all ripped out and everything. Thieving bastards, get a job.:nono:

Got a day off work today then have you adrie?

Anyways, back on topic...

I usually only take out what i need to spend otherwise i find my self spending money just because its there, but i do like to have about a tenner on me, just incase i need cash for anything.

But i can see why people with Wife/Kids would need more cash on them, my dad usually has a few twenties on him just incase!

Last edited:

1066gull

ali jenkins said:
Got a day off work today then have you adrie?
Yeh, had a driving lesson yesterday. Officially working properly from next week, and about bloody time.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Depends on why i need the cash really, if its during the day and i'm drawing cash out to buy something in a shop that i know is under a tenner then that is what i will draw out

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cashpoints

Simster said:
There must be bigger MONEYBAGS than me on here. Why of course there are! Did you know FRANK was going to sue me until he found out I had no cash. It's true! Ask him!

Wow ! For once Simster speaks the truth ! However, I did wonder why he talks about drawing out £50, I imagine he doesn't go to the cashpoint more than once a week, even I go more than that !

Actually Roz's point about people paying by plastic for small amounts is spot on, I find that annoying too, people drawing small amounts of cash out doesn't bother me as I am not the type of person who gets that close to people at such a place, in some places it can cause problems.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I measure it from how much I need and my next visit to a cash point. I dont use credit cards, never have, consequently Ive usually got a fair bit if not on me at home and dont go to the cash point that often.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
gjh1971 said:
I remember when they used to do fivers

I drew out a tenner today in Barclays in North St. I got two fivers.

I draw money regularly out of cash machines and use my debit card at shops. I check my bank account on the internet every day and have never had a security problem.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
However much or little I'm drawing out, at least I do it quickly. Put in card, enter PIN, select amount, remove money, go.

What I don't get is the people that seem to have turned visiting an ATM into this laborious process involving at least two different cards, printing receipts and squinting at the screen for ages.

What are they DOING, applying for a mortgage or something??

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
cheeseroll said:
HK$900 or 1900. If you request 1000 or 2000 they will give it to you in 1000 notes (75 quid) which annoys the taxi drivers when the fare is less that 2 quid..

I got caught out earlier this year - had to give $100HK to a "sorry no change" taxi driver for a 30 dollar ride! Never thought to ask for less than $1000HK from the machinre DOH :dunce:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I'm with Simster and Hannibal on this one and will do at least £50 every time I go to the cashpoint and fill my car up every time I go to the petrol station. Maybe it's because i'm lazy but I find both those tasks very boring so will do them as infrequently as possible! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here