Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cashpoints

A £10 will only just get me a new bottle of window-wash for my Aston Martin - and I have to be careful with that or it goes all over the leather when the top's down!

Maybe these girls taking a tenner out of the ATM are buying my window-wash?
They deserve the luuurve I give them, in that case

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I live and work right in town so often have reason to get a tenner out for lunch or whatever..

On a side note though, I withdrew £90 yesterday and recieved 18 FIVERS! confused I was.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I frequently withdraw £10, but I'm a tax dodging STUDENT:wave:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
cheeseroll said:
HK$900 or 1900. If you request 1000 or 2000 they will give it to you in 1000 notes (75 quid) which annoys the taxi drivers when the fare is less that 2 quid..

Yeah try spending a HK 1000 note .. it gets checked for authenticity more times than an OAPs bingo card !!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Why do the smellies in Brighton insist on camping next to the smash & grab & asking for change?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
severnside gull said:
I got caught out earlier this year - had to give $100HK to a "sorry no change" taxi driver for a 30 dollar ride! Never thought to ask for less than $1000HK from the machinre DOH :dunce:

but it wouldnt have mattered if you took out 900 rather than 1000 you still would only have 100's

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
ditchy said:
Yeah try spending a HK 1000 note .. it gets checked for authenticity more times than an OAPs bingo card !!

You're obvously still with HSBC, havent the queues in their banks put you off yet?? Standard Chartered is the way to go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here