Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

carole and o'callaghan???

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
so when did Oo'Callaghan leave Tranmere then? thought he was doing OK up there other than his normal off field problems. Wonder if Savage is going to appear next too. Worrying this is that with Booker and White gone why are these previously trialed/rejected/released players still coming back?

D

Deleted User X18H

Bloody ridiculous. I am surprised Carole has the audacity to drive past the M23 towers.

And as for O'Callaghan!!

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
I thought george O did a good job for us when he was here. No Dicker though. As for Seb, he may be able to do a job, but surely nothing Cox can't do?

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
O'Callaghan is quality but off his chops. Friends of mine in Cork know him and he's a permanent accident waiting to happen, very similar to our dear old mate Leon Knight. As for Carole - hardly uprooted any trees on his second stint here, why would a third be any different?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So Carole has been with us since Christmas yet none of our "In the Know" posters knew.

D

Deleted User X18H

So Carole has been with us since Christmas yet none of our "In the Know" posters knew.

Well it's Christmas. I expect some of those self proclaimed in the know posters were far far too busy eating!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Carole has skill but doesn't know how to play football - would add something to the bench if he is cheap (can he play left ?).
If bennett is injured we have no back up R.Midfield.
O'Callahan has the makings of a quality player but needs firm management. If he still has the same quality I think he is worth signing until the end of the season.
Got to be better than Navarro ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here