Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlton cole?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
My next door neighbour works in the commercial department at Leics City and he reliably informs me that they made enquries to WHUFC last week regarding Carlton Cole but were told he was in talks with BHAFC.

Make of that what you will!! Would be fantastic signing IMO and is probably the 'Gem' as i'd guess he wouold cost about 5mil?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You might be in trouble for not putting this in the ''Official'' Rumours thread :rolleyes:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is this the player [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION] saw outside the amex yesterday!?

It would be a decent signing IMO, Steve Sidwell and Carlton Cole in we would have quite some team!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
5 mil? Really? If WHU don't think he's good enough for the prem I wouldn't fancy paying that much for him.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Cole has been mentioned a few times. Would be perfect for the system we play and im sure gus knows him well from his chelsea days. Would rather have him than RM or RSC

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Would be a good signing I think, he was quality last season. He's not worth £5m though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Is this the player [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION] saw outside the amex yesterday!?

It would be a decent signing IMO, Steve Sidwell and Carlton Cole in we would have quite some team!

Suppose he does look like Carlton Palmer from a distance ???

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would be a good signing, but I wouldn't want us to spend £5m on him. The pressure CMS is put under because of a £2.5m transfer fee is bad enough, but Cole isn't a high scoring striker and suffers with injuries, and with a £5m fee over his head I just can't see it working. Definitely wouldn't consider him a 'gem' either

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
£5m! No way. Great player, but he didn't exactly bang them in for West Ham last season and that's with the hoof the ball approach! 2, 3 mil pushing it and that would be a great signing though.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Didnt he take a wage cut to stay with WHU when relegated ? and if so cant see them saying now they have got promoted he is to go, would seem a little unfair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here