Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff to make improved bid for Noone..

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Im not getting into an argument on here but I think that with the extra money we have from the final and the fact Noone is Malkys top target, you should expect him to join us. The fact that he can still be part of the final against his boyhood club (albeit from the stands) may tell a story too

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Im not getting into an argument on here but I think that with the extra money we have from the final and the fact Noone is Malkys top target, you should expect him to join us. The fact that he can still be part of the final against his boyhood club (albeit from the stands) may tell a story too

you might be right,but wont be for that amount,you see we are not in the position of having to sell,
and as he is verymuch liked down here,
it would take a pretty much big big offer,to accept imo,and one i doubt you could make.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

you're lucky im not a moderater as I Would ban you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He's already arranged tickets for the final, in the Liverpool end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here