Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff fan re: Noone

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If we are offered over a million we should take it. Kazenga is a more than adequate back up.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
To clarify, Gus Poyets said that the DEAL is currently going nowhere, not Noone himself.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep that looks like his willing to sell......................NOT

No, it is absolutely a sign that Gus is willing to sell. For the right price.

Noone for all of his trickery that gets us on our feet giving it "Go on Nooooooney" has largely failed to deliver chances. Gus will be well aware of that. Noone has a price. Will Cardiff match it?

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Noone is very exciting, but I think as far as delivering the final ball, Dean Cox was better. Of course he's a local player so can't be any good in the eyes of many on NSC.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton

Noone for all of his trickery that gets us on our feet giving it "Go on Nooooooney" has largely failed to deliver chances. Gus will be well aware of that. Noone has a price. Will Cardiff match it?

Thats how I see it to.

If they want to pay over the odds fair enough, this may help us secure the players we need in other areas.

We have a number of players who can play out wide so to lose one would not be the end of the world.

I would be more concerned about keeping Lua Lua and Buckley fit rather than losing Noone.

Great little player and as great guy but everyone has their price. He was not a first choice last season.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Noone is very exciting, but I think as far as delivering the final ball, Dean Cox was better. Of course he's a local player so can't be any good in the eyes of many on NSC.

I genuinely thought this was a joke, but then somebody else agreed with it. Dean 'Hit the front man every SINGLE time no matter how many corners, free kicks or crossing opportunities you get' Cox? That man could hit the front defensive player from 10, 30 or 60 yards away. I liked him, don't get me wrong, but that comment just beggars belief.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I'd take a million, for the striker I think we need.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I genuinely thought this was a joke, but then somebody else agreed with it. Dean 'Hit the front man every SINGLE time no matter how many corners, free kicks or crossing opportunities you get' Cox? That man could hit the front defensive player from 10, 30 or 60 yards away. I liked him, don't get me wrong, but that comment just beggars belief.

You're wrong actually. He was involved in a huge amount of goals during his time with us.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here