Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Captain Sir Tom Moore - *Died 2 Feb 2021*

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I had a look at her personal website this morning, it's quite something in the field of self-promotion. I know people have to shout about themselves to an extent but generally where it works best is where you can demonstrate other people shouting about how great you are instead.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I always got the impression from the start that she saw the whole thing as a moneymaking machine and can see her chucking the old man outside until he’d met her targets for him. Disgraceful.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I had a look at her personal website this morning, it's quite something in the field of self-promotion. I know people have to shout about themselves to an extent but generally where it works best is where you can demonstrate other people shouting about how great you are instead.

It is rather stomach-churning!! Her three word mantra is "Business. Family. Leader". Interesting that - having decided to include "family", she puts it AFTER "business". Probably no accident on her part.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Call it feminine intuition, but just before he died my wife saw an interview with the daughter and declared that there was something off about her.

I am of course going to check for the 'devils mark' and burn as necessary! :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1542416275187572736[/tweet]

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Already very wealthy people in desire to become even wealthier SHOCK! :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I sense a gap in the market. I keep saying to [MENTION=15734]Harry Wilson’s tackle [/MENTION]that if he does 100 laps of his garden wearing a beret, I’ll start a Just Giving page and we’ll ****ing clean up. But he’s not up for it :shrug:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20221002-171856~2.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Her premise, in nutshell, is that the government might as well pour shit onto the NHS, fundraisers, key workers and people who did good work through the pandemic because they praised them then and now are treating them like shit.

She meant to cause outrage and her idea is that if you’re outraged at me literally pouring shit on a symbol of that, why aren’t you just as outraged that the government pouring metaphorical shit on key workers now?

I am on two minds about what she’s done. On one hand I think it’s actually very clever and brave and she makes a very good point.

On the other, you’re pouring shit on a monument to a very good man and it’s the wrong article to target.

I’ll be honest and it won’t be a popular view, protest is supposed to be controversial and I quite admire her approach. Having said that, she’s on a hiding to nowhere because the immediate response will be one of revulsion and she should have realised it would take too much explaining and therefore lose it’s impact.

I’m in two minds. I admire her intent but think it’s too disrespectful an act to have the impact she intended.

For that reason, I’m out.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Most people in marketing are thick and inept as absolute ****i*g pig shit. Perhaps there's a career for her in that. She qualifies on multiple counts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Her premise, in nutshell, is that the government might as well pour shit onto the NHS, fundraisers, key workers and people who did good work through the pandemic because they praised them then and now are treating them like shit.

She meant to cause outrage and her idea is that if you’re outraged at me literally pouring shit on a symbol of that, why aren’t you just as outraged that the government pouring metaphorical shit on key workers now?

I am on two minds about what she’s done. On one hand I think it’s actually very clever and brave and she makes a very good point.

On the other, you’re pouring shit on a monument to a very good man and it’s the wrong article to target.

I’ll be honest and it won’t be a popular view, protest is supposed to be controversial and I quite admire her approach. Having said that, she’s on a hiding to nowhere because the immediate response will be one of revulsion and she should have realised it would take too much explaining and therefore lose it’s impact.

I’m in two minds. I admire her intent but think it’s too disrespectful an act to have the impact she intended.

For that reason, I’m out.

I agree. I pulled back at the last minute from shitting on a baby's head for the same reason. #releived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here