Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can't we have an away fan section?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think you will find the OP was also in favour of apartheid in South Africa too...........

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
OK some good points on here, and on reflection I change my mind and admit an away forum isn't perhaps what we need.

I guess as long as :

Palace posters who start gloating threads ( se3eagle ),
Palace posters who pretend to be Brighton fans to join in or start threads falsely claiming a Brighton perspective but are in fact taking the piss ( Blue ),
or overt trolls (NorwoodCPFC)

are banned - and they were all yesterday - then all is good and the board should in my opinion retain it's current format, which apart from the input of the above idiots, seems to work very well.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The other way to look at things is where is the Wolves perspective from yesterday?

As an observation-Does not having an away end somehow discourage "away" fans from coming onto the boards NB ***more than they do*** ?

I for one like the format as it is..

& wish not to have an away end

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Very strange but is it only me, is it not a positive that other fans visit our forum, I have enough entertainment just visiting NSC very rarely do I have time to view other teams forums. The trolls that do post have nothing better to do and reacting to them only pumps up their egos knowing they got a bite. To be honest last time I looked was the Ipswich banner saga.
We would not want half of them cocks supporting our team and to be honest, we went through some bad time and where jealous of others lets enjoy the reverse.

Noldi

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Is that the forum that Lady gull.has joined and vacated this board because of the likes of you? Always wondered why the likes of lady gull has vanished but now I know, it's because of your likes.

You lot are really thick as pig shit aren't you, lady gull didn't just join seagulls chat, she set it up.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
My GOD, what an Inspiration, if ONLY more people were as strong as strong as her to make a website.

Lady gull is a really lovely person and was hounded off of NSC by fuckwits on here.

Another pint of bothered please barman

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Lady gull is a really lovely person and was hounded off of NSC by fuckwits on here.

Another pint of bothered please barman
I'm sure she is, we all saw what happened and what she did, and knew that she was nice.
But one comment by Husty (of ALL people) shouldn't mean you have to leave the board and make a new site?
This topic has been covered thousands of times, and i don't want to cause another binfest.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But its not banter some of it? I take it PERSONALLY being called a plastic i f***ing fought for this club and endured hell holes like Gillingham so sorry but for me this crosses the line and i will continually advocate an away (or lets be honest) palace section so they can call us plastics as much as they like in their little sandpit and be all smug at a job well done.

You see I wont go to the sandpit but you cant help seeing these comments when they are allowed to pollute the main board.

So I say have more respect for our background and where we came from or DO ONE.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But its not banter some of it. I take it PERSONALLY being called a plastic i f***ing fought for this club and enduredhell holes like Gillingham so sorry but for me this crosdes the line amd i will continually advocate an away or lets be honest palace section so they can call us plastics as muxh as they like in their little sandpit.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But its not banter some of it. I take it PERSONALLY being called a plastic i f***ing fought for this club and enduredhell holes like Gillingham so sorry but for me this crosdes the line amd i will continually advocate an away or lets be honest palace section so they can call us plastics as muxh as they like in their little sandpit.

Plastic x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here