Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can't we have an away fan section?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
How about making a pop-up appear so everyone gets the option to opt in or out of viewing Palace fan posts?

A list has already been made of fans identified, or suspected of, being Palace followers. As Philip Schofield will tell you, it will only take five minutes of searching for you to see the same names re-appearing.

Palace fans can be put on ignore which is great, BUT if someone quotes them, then the quote is not obscured, which defeats the whole point.

Jul 13, 2012
Oh don't be such a big girls blouse, the thing which makes NSC one of the best footie forums is it doesn't segregate - if it upsets you so much DON'T OPEN THE THREAD - its not rocket science - and besides [MENTION=25009]kemptown seagull[/MENTION] you've only been here for 4 months
:facepalm: :facepalm:

silly me for not finding this fourm before. I'll slap myself.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The palace fans on here don't particularly bother me. I think it's nice that they are getting so over excited about being top so early in the season. Although I suppose when you support a club generally in decline with the worst ground in the league and have to live in one of the worst areas in the country, you need something to get excited about.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is that the forum that Lady gull.has joined and vacated this board because of the likes of you? Always wondered why the likes of lady gull has vanished but now I know, it's because of your likes.

Nothing to do with my likes, whatever that means, I just don't understand why people like yourself get upset by a few posters who support another team, its easy to ignore them if you want, or if you can't cope join a more .... calmer forum

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Bloody Palace are getting on my winkles. When a certain Palace poster his reached 1000 posts then he's allowed to join the main board as then we'll know he's /she's not a troll and is more than welcome to contribute towards a good debate.

The majority are or was in favour but nothing was or done about it, why?

NSC is the most popular football forum in the WORLD out of 778 via tapatalk & you would change it?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Do any Albion fans troll on their forum :shrug: I know they are top but I'd be on the lash not trolling on here if we were top.

Can you honestly tell me you've not taken a peek at The Holmesdale Online or the BBS? There are loads of Brighton on there, 1 or 2 Millwall (would be more but they just cant help using the 'c' word which gets you banned), 3 Charlton and a smattering of others from around the Championship. I will however say that in both forums it is rare to see posts from 'away' fans out of the 'Away Fans' section unless they are trolls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here