Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can't we have an away fan section?

Jul 13, 2012
Bloody Palace are getting on my winkles. When a certain Palace poster his reached 1000 posts then he's allowed to join the main board as then we'll know he's /she's not a troll and is more than welcome to contribute towards a good debate.

The majority are or was in favour but nothing was or done about it, why?

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
because palace are too good and top of the league again
Bloody Palace are getting on my winkles. When a certain Palace poster his reached 1000 posts then he's allowed to join the main board as then we'll know he's /she's not a troll and is more than welcome to contribute towards a good debate.

The majority are or was in favour but nothing was or done about it, why?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Never had one,don't need one,rise to the bait or don't -report offensive posts

Give as good as you get and remember you have *Keyboard Warriors* here to help you.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If we can't have an away end, can we have a sub forum for home fans only, where discussions can't get derailed by the trolls?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We cant.

Main ome being is that ia 1997 a plymouth fan posted it would be a good idea to have fans utd so as a result we can never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have an away section because of this.

The fact that if the BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD EVERtm was posted in an away sectiom amd it really was the GREATEST IDEA IN THE WORLD EVER EVER EVER would someone not pick up on it and post in the main board.

Evidently not.

Jul 13, 2012
We cant.

Main ome being is that ia 1997 a plymouth fan posted it would be a good idea to have fans utd so as a result we can never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have an away section because of this.

The fact that if the BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD EVERtm was posted in an away sectiom amd it really was the GREATEST IDEA IN THE WORLD EVER EVER EVER would someone not pick up on it and post in the main board.

Evidently not.

Please don't insult our intelligence. If that was the case then it'll be automatically transfered over. Troll would be just that, stay in the away end. Not fuckung rocket science is it?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Please don't insult our intelligence. If that was the case then it'll be automatically transfered over. Troll would be just that, stay in the away end. Not fuckung rocket science is it?
errrrrr....i think that was what he was trying to say :smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
because palace are too good and top of the league again
Palace trolls like this one should be banned, but the banter from the decent Palace fans is good.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Watch them disappear when their bad form kicks in - as it most certainly will.

I was here last year, took the abuse, didn't really bite at the vitriol etc. To get to 1000 will mean i'll have to be on here full time and i don't want that. I go on many other teams forums, why? Because i'm a football fan. I suppose as you get older you get less angry.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
? Am lost now
TMLS was advocating an away fans forum.
i think it's something we should have too. we've had some decent palace fans on here through the years...the current influx are nothing but wind up wankers posting to get a reaction.
it's OUR board and it's being POLLUTED by these tossers

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's not all the Palace fans that are a problem - some are decent and are good to have on the board, but there's 8 or 10 that really need to be culled from here - some of these could even be multiple accounts of the same saddo. Posters only need to banished to an away end when they become offensive.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Do any Albion fans troll on their forum :shrug: I know they are top but I'd be on the lash not trolling on here if we were top.

Jul 13, 2012
It's not all the Palace fans that are a problem - some are decent and are good to have on the board, but there's 8 or 10 that really need to be culled from here - some of these could even be multiple accounts of the same saddo. Posters only need to banished to an away end when they become offensive.

I've already reported Blue, now come on, why would you sign up for blue? It's to take the piss. Already reported the cock as he's a troll but nothing is done.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How about making a pop-up appear so everyone gets the option to opt in or out of viewing Palace fan posts?

A list has already been made of fans identified, or suspected of, being Palace followers. As Philip Schofield will tell you, it will only take five minutes of searching for you to see the same names re-appearing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh don't be such a big girls blouse, the thing which makes NSC one of the best footie forums is it doesn't segregate - if it upsets you so much DON'T OPEN THE THREAD - its not rocket science - and besides [MENTION=25009]kemptown seagull[/MENTION] you've only been here for 4 months :facepalm: :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
For a moment i thought i was reading a thread on BBS with Brighton pleading for more tickets in an away end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here