Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cant believe the amount of Blair lovers on here!!!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
sh1t, i might actually stop supporting my beloved Albion as all i see on here is loadsa Blair lovers.

Are you lot for real? Or all you all living in social squalor hoping Blair gives you another 4 years of hand outs from hard working tax payers?

:shootself

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
i like him, he's had a really hard job and i think he has done well, mabye the whole war thing was a mistake lol. o well thats probally y im not old enough to vote:dunce:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I hate the cock. But I hate all the others too. I'll be deliberately spoiling my ballot paper in protest at the election.

brunswick said:
sh1t, i might actually stop supporting my beloved Albion as all i see on here is loadsa Blair lovers.

Are you lot for real? Or all you all living in social squalor hoping Blair gives you another 4 years of hand outs from hard working tax payers?

:shootself

Are you for real more to the point? We live in a democracy whereby people can vote for who they want - and you think that is a bad thing? You'd be happy in Iran, Syria or Saudi, I take it where everyone votes for the same person whether they want to or not.

I think you win the most ill-informed, laughable post of the week award.

And, btw, before you start ranting and raving, I am not a Blair lover - far from it. Personally, I think this election is like the recent South Park episode where you have to choose betweena douche bag and a turd sandwich. For what it is worth, I'd rather have Labour back in but that's like saying I'd rather have cancer than AIDS. I'm just glad I can choose who to vote for or whether to vote at all.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: cant believe the amount of Blair lovers on here!!!

The Great Cornholio said:
For what it is worth, I'd rather have Labour back in but that's like saying I'd rather have cancer than AIDS.

Interesting analogy :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't count myself as a Blair Lover but I'm not exactly a Howard Lover either.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I want Labour back in so we can get on with Falmer. If the Tories get in I can just see another 10 years waiting for a decision.

It's not a question of liking Blair, it's about this one thing.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
Blair is the reason I won't consider voting Labour.

but you ARENT voting for Blair. this isnt america.

you could be voting for Dave Lepper, or Des Turner, or whoever they got to replace Ivor.

plus the way the media has created the image that the whole show is run by Blair is very inaccurate. His days are numbered even if he gets re-elected.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
If (I'm not English so can't) I could vote my concern would be who I could vote for if anyone!! It seems its better the devil you know than the one you don't to me?

To be completely honest I could never ever vote for Howard....so what does that leave?

Oct 25, 2003
bigc said:
but you ARENT voting for Blair. this isnt america.

you could be voting for Dave Lepper, or Des Turner, or whoever they got to replace Ivor.

plus the way the media has created the image that the whole show is run by Blair is very inaccurate. His days are numbered even if he gets re-elected.

spoken like a true politics student

he is correct, and remember that, correct me if i am wrong, turner and lepper both voted against the war

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yep Turner and Lepper both did.

Dave Lepper is also very very pro Falmer, its not a political act, He is a strong albion fan. I remember asking him in May2003 what he thought was going to happen,and he was sure we were going to get it, just he was worried it might take awhile to remove every obstacle the NIMBYs might use.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
tedebear said:
If (I'm not English so can't) I could vote my concern would be who I could vote for if anyone!! It seems its better the devil you know than the one you don't to me?

To be completely honest I could never ever vote for Howard....so what does that leave?

depends on your area. if you are in a Lib Dem/Tory marginal which ISNT Lewes, vote Lib Dem.

if you're in a Labour area and you have a good constituency MP,vote Labour.

but you arent..so its all rather irrelevant

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I'm in Lewes voting area and cannot bring myself to vote for Baker. I shall insert with my voting paper a slip which says "I am voting for a new stadium at Falmer ".
That way I do not spoil my vote but somene will see it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
bigc said:
depends on your area. if you are in a Lib Dem/Tory marginal which ISNT Lewes, vote Lib Dem.

if you're in a Labour area and you have a good constituency MP,vote Labour.

but you arent..so its all rather irrelevant

and if you're in a Tory area and you have a good constituency MP, vote Tory.

:p

Westdene Seagull said:
and if you're in a Tory area and you have a good constituency MP, vote Tory.

:p
Good plan. The trouble is people on here bitch about anti-social behaviour, yobs, and kids doing terrible things that "would never have happened in my day".

It's not a specific policy, but the problem has been made a whole lot worse by having Labour in "government". Get them out and things will start to improve.

They've done more to undermine society than any government in recent history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here