Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadian Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looks like rain. Thought I heard during qualifying that the Mclarens were set up for wet weather, which explained their slightly slower pace. Did I imagine this?

Hope not, I'm getting well sick of Vettell sweeping all before him and Lewis has to have a great chance in the wet. Having said that Vettell ain't bad in the wet either.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Looks to me like the Macs are set up for proper rain, whereas everyone else is set up in an intermediate setting. During quali the Rad Bulls and Ferraris looked to be running closer to the ground than the McLaren cars.

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
Looks like rain. Thought I heard during qualifying that the Mclarens were set up for wet weather, which explained their slightly slower pace. Did I imagine this?

Nope Icy, you heard correctly, this could be a very interesting race. Rain, slippy track and plenty of close barriers!! Carnage!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not the same since Stirling Moss hung up his boots on Thursday.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If it rains start to finish, have a cheeky little each way for Sutil on the podium.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Renault are also running a similar setup to McLaren, so might be worth a few bob on either Heidfeld or Petrov to be on the podium. Should get at least 20's.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hamiltons lost the plot

I think he is just putting himself under too much pressure therefore the errors, great shame

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Would have thought that was Buttons error. Hami clearly faster than Button down the straight and when he went to pass Button tried too late to close out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Race suspended and Coultard is a complete cock in the commentary box, wish he would f*** off.

Not to worry top line up on BBC2 tonight - Top Gear, James Mays Toys then Coast

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Race suspended and Coultard is a complete cock in the commentary box, wish he would f*** off.

Agreed he's as boring in the commentary box as he was when he was racing, self righteous prig.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"oh yeah, I mean I work in F1, I'm with McLaren"

"Wow, really? That's so exciting! What do you do?"

"I, er, hold the umbrella over Jenson Button when the race is stopped"

"Oh."

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"oh yeah, I mean I work in F1, I'm with McLaren"

"Wow, really? That's so exciting! What do you do?"

"I, er, hold the umbrella over Jenson Button when the race is stopped"

"Oh."

Not as impressive as the Ferrari guy who had a "whale" that he pushed up and down the Ferrari portion of the pit lane trying to dry it. He'd been doing if for hours apparently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here