Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can Vicente still be an Albion hero?

Can Vicente still be an Albion hero?

• Total voters

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
He's clearly not coming back. But if he does, then yes of course I will clap him. Nobody knows the ins and outs of his situation, and with his temperament we'd soon find out whether he really wanted to play for us or not. If he did, then brilliant.

Pretty much sums my feelings up too.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
None of us really know what is going on with him and the club and unless it comes out that he's being a complete dick yes, he can still be a hero.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Vicente is now on strike and directly harming the club I love. To my memory no other player has ever done this to us. If he shows up in the next few days, I suppose from my point of view, all is forgiven, but if he continues his action then to me his redemption is impossible.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Compensating for the hyperbole of the options, I've gone for best player ever I'll live with his latin temperament. .

You did have the option of "other" to enable you to stun us with your eloquence :smile:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time to move on , onwards and upwards

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Never been anything but one to me, wether he came back or not, he is the classiest player that will ever play for the Albion.
Now he is definately coming back, he can only enhance that reputation.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
He's not coming back. Best player in the stripes I've ever seen but it was never going to last. Thanks for the memories. Now let's all find a way of moving on.

bet you feel silly now ;)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, firstly I apologise for being completely shitfaced.
Secondly...
Yeah baby YEAH!

Legend!
I stand by my vote

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here