Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
He's crap. Get Rid.

[yt]0GJRBxQ3kII[/yt]

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
End of the day he is an absolute legendary player, he is now coming back to play for us, and that is that, great news, no two ways about it.

However, when he turns up on Monday he needs to sit down at a press conference with a massive smile on his face and make it very clear that he wants to be here, and perhaps shed a little light on why his agent has supposedly stated publicly that he wanted to go elsewhere in the last week.

I know his personal life is his business not ours, and at the end of the day he IS playing for us now which is all he is obliged to do, but I think it would do his own position at the club a lot of good as well.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
would have been gutted if he left, glad he is staying even with a bit of drama...see Calderon

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yes. If we get another midfielder or striker even close to his quality we will be in exceptional shape for the coming season.

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
It's not often I get excited these days but when that boy gets the ball he makes me go all a bit ga ga! You know like when you were a kid and the world was all...well different. Say what you like about not tracking back but he is not there for that, we have 2 holding midfielders. Somethings in life you forget..but I will never forget that Derby game..never and those 2 goals against Pompey! True man love for me. :)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
It's not often I get excited these days but when that boy gets the ball he makes me go all a bit ga ga! You know like when you were a kid and the world was all...well different. Say what you like about not tracking back but he is not there for that, we have 2 holding midfielders. Somethings in life you forget..but I will never forget that Derby game..never and those 2 goals against Pompey! True man love for me. :)

I tend to wet myself, not alot just a little dribble. It just seeps when he gets the ball and once but only once I lost full bladder control and 3 pints of Harvey's came flooding out. I think this season I will find some male panty liners and try to hold it.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
I voted for money best sent elsewhere as got fucjed off with the whole saga. If he plays and his heart is in the club and plays because he wants to then I'll take it all back. Don't want a moody player in the camp who distrups the camp.

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Top quality. Best player I've ever seen in the stripes in 35 years of supporting the club. Let's hope there are more videos to watch like this next season

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Somethings in life you forget..but I will never forget that Derby game..never and those 2 goals against Pompey! True man love for me. :)
Until the senility kicks in, I'm with you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here