Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
:lolol: id absolute love it If she's a member on here.

Anyway isn't that illegal to get your number off personal details when you're working?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Who the f*** took the picture??

Her friend... I asked...

If i was single id be up there in a shot... She is very kinky and is begging to meet but i have a gf and i have never cheated and don't think i can... so yea im soft or whatever but i dont think i could

I cant send a face pic that would be so harsh and out of order...

Shes been texting me all day saying i hope u listen to the devil on ur shoulder and meet me etc... I woke up to a txt from her saying morning sexy and you were the first thought when i first woke up...

Bunny boiler??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Her friend... I asked...

If i was single id be up there in a shot... She is very kinky and is begging to meet but i have a gf and i have never cheated and don't think i can... so yea im soft or whatever but i dont think i could

Fuckit, your bird'll never find out, we're only here once , go for it !!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Good for you :thumbsup: some people could LEARN alot from you.

Jan 30, 2008
This is a mad and seem an unreal story...

Yesterday i called a company to arrange the delivery of my iphone. I was chatting to this girl that sounded quite cute for about 20mins. We got on quite well.

She had all my personal details on the system etc. After the call she added me to whatsapp and she is really quite fit (which i didnt expect it) anyway we've texted etc and i have discovered she is very full on and sex mad and has been trying to pin me down for a date to get a hotel and meet her. Shes sent me a few dirty pics and i cannot believe only this time yesterday she was organising my phone delivery... I have told her i have a girl but she is still adamant we are going to meet... I wont meet but i hate the temptations...

Does this random shit ever happen to anyone else?
you normally wake up :whistle:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Her friend... I asked...

she's probably doing the rounds if shes that forward so dont loose any sleep over it , prob saved you a trip to the clinic! Cherry tats have always been a mystery to me!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Good for you :thumbsup: some people could LEARN alot from you.

yea well... i had a girl from the gym offer it on a plate and i turned her down like a gay... All my mates were like go for it etc... I must be in the minority of loyal guys... I just dont think i could look my gf in the eyes...

The good think is this girls a cpl of miles drive from where i live so no comebacks :p

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
she's probably doing the rounds if shes that forward so dont loose any sleep over it , prob saved you a trip to the clinic! Cherry tats have always been a mystery to me!

Oh i dont doubt that for a second... but isnt that what u want if its a one night stand... u dont want a lot of effort especially when you already have a gf...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Pleas meet up with her for the love of NSC. Okay, your either going to get robbed, raped, killed or have kinky sex with a stranger with an undetermined sexual history- but what's the wort that could happen!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you've never met, doesn't this mean someone on here who IS single could 'sub in' for you?

This, there are loads of sad lonely people on NSC. I mean the worst that could happen is that she kills you, but you could have a chance in having a wild, wild night before hand.

Possibly getting an STD too !!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If you've never met, doesn't this mean someone on here who IS single could 'sub in' for you?

Shes seen a cpl of pics of me... on my whatsapp profile... but thats all

Pleas meet up with her for the love of NSC. Okay, your either going to get robbed, raped, killed or have kinky sex with a stranger with an undetermined sexual history- but what's the wort that could happen!

Exactly i do think it will be the latter... mad dirty sex... :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I expect she'd establish up-front if she was really with 'her customer' first though, by asking some probing questions about the billing tariff he is on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Basically she has broken the data protection act. Or something so fill yours (or rather her) boots.

Wise words. She's broken the Data Protection Act 1998 so time for you to Commit An Illegal Act 2012.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here