Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

calderon

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Whilst I would enjoy being proved to be wrong - he won't be playing for us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
See Paul Emblem is on their staff too!

Wasn't he the guy who had that really weird style of running? His feet barely left the ground and he ran with his back like it was somehow better aerodynamically. Or was that somebody else from the Gillingham era?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No. Too late. He owes Gus and our club for giving him the chance in English football.

He's a decent right back, but there are others equal or better.

That't right. By the way, I have been out of the country for the last two weeks so perhaps you could direct me to the press release or news item where it states we have signed one of these 'equal or better' players'!!!!

Not all footballers are stupid, and I fail to believe the average one gets completely taken in by their agent. Don't let the players off the hook here.

Don't forget that Calderon hasn't had them as agents for that long. He came to this country and probably listened to what they said. If he sacked them and approached Poyet then I don't see what the problem is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
MESSAGE TO CALDERON
You may never read this,however if you you did.....!
If for some reason you don't sign for Southampton......as seen on NSC you have a chance to return to the fold....we all (most ) still want you playing for us ,Gus included !..........there is a small window of forgiveness .....don't miss it !!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: YOU DID IT!!! HE MUST HAVE READ!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think this thread does just show that some people are a little too sure of themselves on here?!?!?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here