Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon Signs!

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
I'm having an inigo calderon party on my own in a pub in mile end. Inigo I cannot stop smiling. Will buy new shirt now with your name on the back. May even treat myself to a pint of cherry :clap:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Any fan of this club can only be delighted with this news. Superb signing, it hopefully means no Hoyte next season! :clap2:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I bet Andy Whing is GUTTED his name isn't Andy Whingo and he had long hair instead of being GINGER then EVERYONE would DEMAND he WAS in the SIDE :angry::angry::angry:

I bet Whingo is even more gutted about his unfortunate resemblance to one WORZEL GUMMIDGE

davies%20-%20worzel%20gummidge.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It'll be great to see him back, but my trust in him has to still be refound. I still feel a little hurt. Yes, i fancy him, but the taste of a brute's lips rest on his.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Water under the bridge, draw a line and get behind our spanish hero.

The matador is back with avengence

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This is absolutely fantastic news. I'd love to have seen Pardew's face when he found out. That would have been a picture!

Welcome back Inigo - we've missed ya.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good interview with Gus on the Beeb.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Lot of people who needlessly gave him dogs abuse when he 'left' now furiously back-pedalling :lolol:

At the time I thought Gus was right - Calderon could bugger off to Southampton if he was only interested in the money.

Made up with the fact he's now staying with us though, and on a 3 year deal too ! :yahoo:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
WHHHHHHHAAAATTT! Most surprising but exciting news this summer! Wow really didn't expect this U-turn!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2: Thats our defence sorted bar maybe another central Midfielder!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here