Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon leaving to go to Southampton [merged]

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Thanks for chucking the faith Gus showed in you right back in his face Inigo. Gus resurrects his career, takes him off the scrapheap and gives him an opportunity to start again with us. Then he goes and f***ing does this.
Raging i am. f***ing raging.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Can I have my next years season ticket money back.:lol: Good old Gus will unearth another gem though.

Being positive you'd like to think he will and right backs are probably easier to find than left backs and we have our man in the bag there :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Big loss, but screw him. If people dont want to be hear, they can bugger off.

I agree, We plucked him from obscurity, If he can't be honourable enough to repay Gus's faith then f*** him. Sounds like sour grapes but I was never overly impressed anyway.

Know what, I may boo him along with Hammond next season.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
absolutely mortified.

THIS.

I don't think I've got so enthusiastic about a player in an Albion shirt in such a short space of time.

Thanks for the cavalier approach Inigo, and especially that goal at The Valley. You'll be missed.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
At least it gives Poyet plenty of time to get a replacement in (but I still don't rate Hoyte), but it's still galling to effectively have put him in the shop window.

I bet Pardew hadn't even heard of him back in January - he should do his own scouting instead of letting Poyet do it for him. Wouldn't be surprised if they sign Lua Lua next season as well!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Aranalde will have found more FLAIR players so it wont matter and Calde will soon be forgotten

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Pardew cant beat us on the field so he resorts to this.I said it when we played them,dont be surprised if the Vicar went after Lua Lua,well i was nearly right.

well, if he cant beat us on the field, then surely that means our players are better. and if our players are better, then they would improve his side?

i hate pardew as much as the next man, but you cant have a go at him for wanting to improve his team

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did he jump ship after finding out that Hart , Hawkins and Carole could still be here next season ?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I will fuckin Love IT, LOVE it if we beat them Scummers next season!!!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Drinking Pints of PETROLEUM CALDERON:rant:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as long as we dont sign f***ing hoyte

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Absolutely stunned by this :( never used to have a problem with Southampton, but they are fast climbing the ranks of scumdom. Harding :angry: Hammond :angry: Pardew :angry: Calderon :angry: f*** em all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here