Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] By-election in Honiton and Tiverton.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I can't imagine Johnson missing a single heartbeat. The only election that counts is the next general election. He'll say 'lessons will be learned and we shall work harder to deliver. Deliver, as we have on Brexit, on vaccines, and on the economy'.

I don't do predictions, but if I did I think this is a pretty sound bet.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where's the Literal Democrat option?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't imagine Johnson missing a single heartbeat. The only election that counts is the next general election. He'll say 'lessons will be learned and we shall work harder to deliver. Deliver, as we have on Brexit, on vaccines, and on the economy'.

Sorry, but couldn't resist this. Carrie Symonds ex who works for the Sun. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' bloke.

[tweet]1539913813725700100[/tweet]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So I’m assuming if the Conservative candidate wins, even by the smallest of margins, most folk on here will be somewhat agitated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When's results?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So I’m assuming if the Conservative candidate wins, even by the smallest of margins, most folk on here will be somewhat agitated?

I won't be agitated, I would be disappointed, but he won't resign, or face another no confidence vote, unless they are absolutely thrashed, in which case they may change the rules about how long another no confidence vote can be held.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

It makes no difference.... the Criminal PM will claim it is a victory or irrelevant if the result is close (whether the tory cabal wins or loses.....) He doesn't deal in the truth.

No point in getting agitated; there is a lot of work to do to show the Tory faithful what sort of awful government they are passively supporting......

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sorry, but couldn't resist this. Carrie Symonds ex who works for the Sun. Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' bloke.

[tweet]1539913813725700100[/tweet]

I'm really sick of these Murdoch remoaners....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It makes no difference.... the Criminal PM will claim it is a victory or irrelevant if the result is close (whether the tory cabal wins or loses.....) He doesn't deal in the truth.

No point in getting agitated; there is a lot of work to do to show the Tory faithful what sort of awful government they are passively supporting......

Well don’t let me hold you up, get out there and start “showing “ [emoji106]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Well don’t let me hold you up, get out there and start “showing “ [emoji106]

I don't think you are likely to hold anyone up - and the work will be done by the mendacious government all on its own.... keep watching.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When the Tories can't reply on the vote fro someone called Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, you know they are in trouble!

The problem is however, it isn’t the Tory’s we have to worry about. It’s Boris Johnson.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I'd be delighted with a LD win, but one must always remember that a large amount of the population never admit to voting Tory.

Wakefield will be easy labour.

Even if Tory win honiton, if the swing is bad enough, it's not good news for Boris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here