Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Tickets online is SHIT!!!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Dont wanna make you scream but I joined at queue position 6 and waited 50 minutes, even when i got to queue position 1 it took 15 mins more, so if you are at 10 it could be well over 1 hr??!!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
RE : -"The really funny thing is that all the people currently getting really angry and frustrated are those with priority (STHs). Those of us who are last in the queue are just chilling out and waiting for general release when we'll likely just breeze in at the end and still be able to get tickets - minus any frustration!!"

Yes, maybe so IF you dont live too far away from the clubshop, otherwise if your online page thing doesnt work for whatever reason you are down to postal applications cos they arent taking bookings by phone, and thats how I lost out for the West Ham cup game,relying on postal so hence the steam from the fans, I for one can sympathize.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Dont wanna make you scream but I joined at queue position 6 and waited 50 minutes, even when i got to queue position 1 it took 15 mins more, so if you are at 10 it could be well over 1 hr??!!

I made it I made it.........!!!!!

Apparently the password included the letter "I" in capitals, but looked exactly like the figure number 1, amongst other numbers. Even the ticket office guy said they had asked the people giving the passwords to beware of this problem......but obviously they just ignored him.

.........oh........and I,ve now got my tickets............and I still think Ken Brown is a total wanker...!

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Ken Brown is a total wanker because you can't copy and paste the password from your email into the online account?...

I made it I made it.........!!!!!

Apparently the password included the letter "I" in capitals, but looked exactly like the figure number 1, amongst other numbers. Even the ticket office guy said they had asked the people giving the passwords to beware of this problem......but obviously they just ignored him.

.........oh........and I,ve now got my tickets............and I still think Ken Brown is a total wanker...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here