Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Tickets online is SHIT!!!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
quick question (I'm guessing it'll be slightly different today)

but I haven't got a password (to my knowledge) and placed in my fan number and "forgotten password"

but no e-mail came

so I e-mailed them asking what was the story (wasn't sure whether I was checking the right e-mail address) and how to go about it

and have heard nothing

I have to admit it's been a few hours and I understand they are very busy but how long did you guys and gals have to wait??

1. Same happened to me, but I later found out that they were sending it to an old university email address that I've not used for 4 years now, even though they do have and use more recent ones for me.

2. Popped in today and the bloke was so busy with people in there he said he hadn't had time to reply to any emails.

He did however reset my password for me there and then, and when I got home was able to buy my ticket no probs - so my advice would be go down there tommorow morning.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1. Same happened to me, but I later found out that they were sending it to an old university email address that I've not used for 4 years now, even though they do have and use more recent me.

2. Popped in today and the bloke was so busy with people in there he said he hadn't had time to reply to any emails.

He did however reset my password for me there and then, and when I got home was able to buy my ticket no probs - so my advice would be go down there tommorow morning.

cheers mate :wave: thats the plan then

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got mine in two minutes, lovely stuff, assuming they arrive of course :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
1. Same happened to me, but I later found out that they were sending it to an old university email address that I've not used for 4 years now, even though they do have and use more recent ones for me.

Why not buy the ticket when you popped in ???

Halcyon

Who let the Doug out?
Jul 22, 2008
Teesside
Another question - is the Fan number related your Membership status (i.e. Gold/Blue/White)? Or is it given to you when you register with the online ticket service?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Another question - is the Fan number related your Membership status (i.e. Gold/Blue/White)? Or is it given to you when you register with the online ticket service?

blue membership, white membership, passwords, online, all I want to do is go to a bloody football match. Man, flat cap, turnstile, a couple of bob, job done

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why not buy the ticket when you popped in ???

That sounds like a genius idea. Hindered only by the fact that they aren't selling them - online or postal app only. I may not come accross as the brain of Britain (or Ireland), but I don't make life that difficult for myself. :glare:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
"Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down."

:wozza:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
"Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down."

:wozza:

Just keep clicking on refresh until you get in. Do that and I guarantee you'll be in in under 60 seconds

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Just keep clicking on refresh until you get in. Do that and I guarantee you'll be in in under 60 seconds

The same. I tried 3 times this morning and then got them.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

The lower the number the more IMPORTANT you are, obviously.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
blue membership, white membership, passwords, online, all I want to do is go to a bloody football match. Man, flat cap, turnstile, a couple of bob, job done

Spot bollock.

.:tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here