Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Tickets online is SHIT!!!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I had problems at the beginning of the season. It wouldn't let me buy two tickets at teh same time, only 1? Had to but them individually costing the extra booking fee. happened first 5 home games. Stopped going after that out of protest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had problems at the beginning of the season. It wouldn't let me buy two tickets at teh same time, only 1? Had to but them individually costing the extra booking fee. happened first 5 home games. Stopped going after that out of protest.

This is also a problem I have in my sons account I can only buy one at a time no option to add another.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

I also seem to have this problem. Fortunately just the one of us going to Villa, and I'd say it took me all of about 10 seconds to order on-line.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just keep clicking on refresh until you get in. Do that and I guarantee you'll be in in under 60 seconds

This is also a problem I have in my sons account I can only buy one at a time no option to add another.

Get them to set you up with the Friends and family option.

The only problem with the online booking for the cup game is that you don't get an option where you sit. I'll be pissed off if the two tickets I've got are in the front row at pitch level!!!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I must admit I did approach the idea of activating mine and 6 others accounts and then linking them up via 'Friends and Family' with trepidation. The Albion and technology are not great bed partners. But, it was a total breeze...as was the actual purchase of the tickets.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
RE:"I must admit I did approach the idea of activating mine and 6 others accounts and then linking them up via 'Friends and Family' with trepidation. The Albion and technology are not great bed partners. But, it was a total breeze...as was the actual purchase of the tickets."

Im sure its a breeze once you can get pass the checkout stage BUT although both me and my brothers details come up on our pages, both my son`s and brothers son`s details dont, We have both tried adding them by entering their fan numbers etc but it comes up" These members are already linked to your account" BUT when you ask for 4 tickets it only comes up with Mine and my brothers names and fan number. Therefore it wont let you buy 4 tickets, only 2 and wont let you progress to choose your seats. Contrary to some posts on here, just because it doesnt work doesnt mean either me or my brother are retards.

Ive emailed the office to ask what to do but no reply as yet and its rather worrying/frustrating etc as by sunday the next wave of fans will be swamping the thing and we`ll never get a reply. I know the weathers not good but why cant they pull a couple of people in from the main offices to at least answer the emails??

It isnt funny.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
has anyone had this message ??

A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Ticket 2009/2010. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
has anyone had this message ??

A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Ticket 2009/2010. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Phone the ticket office mate, they need to link your season ticket to your account.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Buying tickets has worked ok online for me, but the frustration I've had is I can never purchase a membership. Click on the option and "Available memberships" display 0 of 0. Oh thanks, that's helpful.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have to say, I've used the online ticketing system on quite a few occasions and found it easy. It is a brilliant addition for exiled fans like me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Buying tickets has worked ok online for me, but the frustration I've had is I can never purchase a membership. Click on the option and "Available memberships" display 0 of 0. Oh thanks, that's helpful.

Thats because you need to download a form and sign it

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not sure what I,m doing wrong...?

BHA finally sent me a "fan number" and "password" late last night. However, it just keeps saying "wrong password" when I try to log in.

Hopeless...!

.........oh.........and the ticket office is permanently engaged...........what the f*** does Ken Brown do all day, apart from imitate a f***ing idiot...?

Last edited:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
For people whose sons they cant access online in particular, just to let u know, I rang the club this last hour and hung on for 50 minutes! and spoke to the scottish guy. He said that you need your sons to access their account online and also activate the same friends and family then it will work and they will be linked then. He did it for me on the phone and it took two minutes and 1 minute later was able to book all 4 tickets online.

BUT I know some people who have tried that and it still hasnt worked, and of course there are loads of us whose sons logins we didnt keep cos theyre too young to fart arse about online with accounts and we received the logins months and months ago so theyre destroyed/forgotten and of course the "request password" thing doesnt get a reply in many cases anyway!! so there are still issues for loads of people. My suggestion is that ultimately you may have to do what ive done and just sit on the phone til you get them to answer. Not ideal at all but unless you live near the shop i cant think of any other way around it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,m starting on the phone............been on for 4 minutes so far.........."queue position 11 "

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The really funny thing is that all the people currently getting really angry and frustrated are those with priority (STHs). Those of us who are last in the queue are just chilling out and waiting for general release when we'll likely just breeze in at the end and still be able to get tickets - minius any frustration!! :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,ve just reached "queue position 10"..........

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ps;.......Ken Brown you are still useless.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,ve just reached "queue position 10"..........

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ps;.......Ken Brown you are still useless.

Has Ken Brown taken over this forum too now...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here