Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Tickets online is SHIT!!!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I don't see the improvement it's made. It's f***ing shit. IT won't accept my cards when I try and purchase tickets! Sort it out!!! :angry::rant:

The IT boffins that run that website are :censored:

Anyone else having this problem?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Think it's just you Philzo

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Never had a problem here

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I dont recall anybody having any problems, at least nobody has mentioned it on here as far as I can remember, give us your card details inc those three little numbers on the back and I ll have a go for you

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I love it

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So easy its untrue done it for both home, where you can even select your ticket, and away games. Don't get what the the problem is

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Doesnt work for me either :tantrum:

Its tellling me i dont own a season ticket although i've had one for the last 8 years :down:

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I don't see the improvement it's made. It's f***ing shit. IT won't accept my cards when I try and purchase tickets! Sort it out!!! :angry::rant:

The IT boffins that run that website are :censored:

Anyone else having this problem?

Agreed. I went into the ticket office this afternoon and there was a queue of about 10 people, all of whom had problems with the site. It's a very clunky system unfortunately.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
quick question (I'm guessing it'll be slightly different today)

but I haven't got a password (to my knowledge) and placed in my fan number and "forgotten password"

but no e-mail came

so I e-mailed them asking what was the story (wasn't sure whether I was checking the right e-mail address) and how to go about it

and have heard nothing

I have to admit it's been a few hours and I understand they are very busy but how long did you guys and gals have to wait??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here