Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUY A COKE - BUY ALBION A PLAYER

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Eek. We have about 70 codes here still to put in I think we have won £55ish, Paddy had the poor work experience lad at work remove all the labels from bootles at the factory on Monday and Tuesda.

How does this work? I am imagining there are a lot of non football fan people who drink coke and are throwing away the labels that may have the £100k winning codes on. Does the promotion just keep running until £10m is banked by fans or have Coke printed £10m worth of codes and too bad if only £300k gets validated?

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Starry said:
Eek. We have about 70 codes here still to put in I think we have won £55ish, Paddy had the poor work experience lad at work remove all the labels from bootles at the factory on Monday and Tuesda.

How does this work? I am imagining there are a lot of non football fan people who drink coke and are throwing away the labels that may have the £100k winning codes on. Does the promotion just keep running until £10m is banked by fans or have Coke printed £10m worth of codes and too bad if only £300k gets validated?

Wow! What factory?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Is it not accepting codes for anyone else now? I wont take mine unyet there easily read able typed in write but it wont accept! :angry: Ive had this on two codes at the moment.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tried again and its just froze! Left it half an hour and it worked an I won another 50p My total up to £3.50 now! :eek:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Starry said:

The deadline is april 24th i think.

Whatever has been won by midnight of the deadline date is what each club gets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here