Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUY A COKE - BUY ALBION A PLAYER

1066gull

"The player who wins the most money will be crowned "superfan" and win luch with Dean Wilkins"

:jester:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Has anyone watched the other clubs appeals?

The sunderland one make me laugh!!

*drinks coke* que huge 'ahhhhhhhhhhh'

:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just won a quid :clap2:

Do these cokes have a best before date? May as well just by loads and store em in the garage etc and drink throughout the year.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Barrel of Fun said:
I am game, if you are. We could have a word with the waste department by the Goldstone (RIP) Ground. :D

Wouldn't that be a larf? I could see the photo in the argus now, with us poking our heads up through the middle of a pile of discarded bottles! lol! Bet they wouldn't let us though, health and safety and all that! :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Coach said:
Wouldn't that be a larf? I could see the photo in the argus now, with us poking our heads up through the middle of a pile of discarded bottles! lol! Bet they wouldn't let us though, health and safety and all that! :lolol:

'Fans muck in to help out the Albion' or 'dig deep' :lolol:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I'm yet to see one of these promotional bottles and was wondering if there are any shops selling them in and around Churchill Square. Also I'm wondering what the packaging is like as I haven't seen one yet.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Seagull_tim said:
I'm yet to see one of these promotional bottles and was wondering if there are any shops selling them in and around Churchill Square. Also I'm wondering what the packaging is like as I haven't seen one yet.

They sell them in the Sainsbury's express further down Western Road towards Hove. That is the only place I have looked. The packaging doesn't really look much different than the normal get-up, just look out for the mention of football or £10m etc.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2 bottles for £1.30 in Spar at Aberystwyth:)

Won £3.50 so far

Bert365

May 7, 2006
somerfields there doing 2 sixpacks for 3quid now i got 4 packs but you only get 4 codes i won on all of em so got another 2quid up to 9 quid now

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seagull_tim said:
I'm yet to see one of these promotional bottles and was wondering if there are any shops selling them in and around Churchill Square.

I purchased my winning (50p) bottle from WH Smith in Churchill Square this evening.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
contributed 50p last night - ripped the wrapper off of a 2L bottle while at a party and sent the text :cool:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Coach said:
Ooooh maybe we could go munging through the re-cycling centre for coke labels - anyone fancy a day out? :lolol:

Joking aside I am pretty sure the guy from Chichester is doing something similar. Just go round the right part of town and go through through the recyling bins.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yay £2 My biggest win yet! I think I'm gonna faint! :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here