1066gull

let naylor know what we think of him:p

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Seagullible said:
just had a call from Coke PR team who want to see if I'm willing to speak to the Arsegus.

:shootself

Got yourself a mention in The Sun today in Chris Kamara's piece in Super Goals

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Seagullible said:
Is his column online?
i dont know but its in the paper issue

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Mrs Coach said:
Goddam it - I've just bought twelve packs of normal coke cans!!!

I didn't read it properly!

Don't the packs only come with 1 code anyway? Better off buying a bottle!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mrs Coach said:
This weekend codes are times 10 their face value (ie a fifty pee code is worth £5 to the club) codes entered in from friday 16th to sunday 18th march inclusive.

does that mean a £100,000 is worth £1,000,000 and the prize moneys now worth £100,000?

quite like coke zero as it happens so won't be much of a chore to scoff it all weekend :drink:

starting to put on a belly bulge due to all this sodding coke mind :down:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Braders said:
does that mean a £100,000 is worth £1,000,000 and the prize moneys now worth £100,000?

quite like coke zero as it happens so won't be much of a chore to scoff it all weekend :drink:

starting to put on a belly bulge due to all this sodding coke mind :down:

Unfortunately it excludes the £100,000:down:

I prefer Coke Zero as well:wave:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I've just entered fifteen codes from normal coke - got two fifty pee winners. The odds at getting that few winners when they're supposed to be 50% smacks of diverting funds to the supposed 'coke zero' 10x promo this weekend!

Anyone with 'regular' coke codes - dont enter them until Tuesday next week - or you'll find they're magically NOT winners until then!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Thanks to the Coke Zero promotion my previously uninspiring effort of £2.50 has rocketed to £52.50 which means I am currently sixth in the Superfan league!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mrs Coach said:
I've just entered fifteen codes from normal coke - got two fifty pee winners. The odds at getting that few winners when they're supposed to be 50% smacks of diverting funds to the supposed 'coke zero' 10x promo this weekend!

Anyone with 'regular' coke codes - dont enter them until Tuesday next week - or you'll find they're magically NOT winners until then!
I found that as well. So far I have entered about 10 codes, all of which were winners (nothing more than 50p though:down:) THis weekend I had a few I've had left in coat pockets etc, and I entered another 8, without one single winner.

I smell something fishy... and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here