Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Butters being a c@nt.........

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
What was all that about? when Butters got subbed, he kicked the bench and started to cry, bit embarrassing for an old man........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt he actually cried - maybe Mrs Tank told him if he was subbed no KFC tonight

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Maybe he actually cares ? I didn't think it was a bad thing - showed a bit of passion (even though his performance was a bit average today).

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What was all that about? when Butters got subbed, he kicked the bench and started to cry, bit embarrassing for an old man........

Takes one to know one as they say.....

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done Guy, the right response. But in hindsight probably the right substitution too.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"Would of"; "Should of" and now "Must of". Kev, why are you frightened of the correct word 'have'

Don't be so pedantic, you never find me correcting people. ;)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Southend were playing tactics that the Big Guy is vulnerable to i.e. playing the ball on the ground. He'll always win just about everything in the air, and has perfect positional play to be in the right place when the big hoof comes in, but maybe a nimbler pair of legs were required at that point.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Fair play to Guy, he is always solid and dependable but it was nice to the future centre half pairing of BHA for the last twenty five minutes. The future (in that area at least) is bright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here