Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

But what is classed as a bigot?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Don't get me wrong this is yet another media stitch up on Gordon Brown but in this day and age what is a bigoted view?

Personally I think immigration needs tighter controls in this country.

And I think all the chav/benefit culture should have their handouts stopped and be made to actually do some kind of community work before any giros are dished out.

Does that make me a bigot?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Don't get me wrong this is yet another media stitch up on Gordon Brown but in this day and age what is a bigoted view?

And I think all the chav/benefit culture should have their handouts stopped and be made to actually do some kind of community work before any giros are dished out.

No, that makes you hopeless romantic.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

I completely agree with you, so let's be bigots together

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No doubt he will get strung up for being human.

Shame this election debate hasn't been about the good labour have done for this country

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bigots are intollerent of any views other than their own.

Funnily enough the PC brigade on here are actually ironically being bigots theirselves when any type of risky arguement comes up

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Typical punish the poor tory attitude, never come up with worthwhile solutions.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Typical punish the poor tory attitude, never come up with worthwhile solutions.
oh grow up for fucks sake, i can name 20 people (literally) without trying , who are able bodied, able to work yet spend their life existing on benefits, whilst we import poles and romanians to do the 'jobs brits wont do'.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Microphone left on, how convenient.

he voiced his real feelings about the average voter, and was caught out. how inconvenient.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
No doubt he will get strung up for being human.

Shame this election debate hasn't been about the good labour have done for this country

Shame it isn't about all the harm they've done to the country you mean!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Sounds a great idea, it'd be interesting to see how many would try working for money and how many wouldn't be bothered and just turned to petty crime to fund their beer,fags and 50" telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here