Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bushyworld

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Not really though, was it? It was full of complete guesswork.

even better. its same principle as pyschics. you can take an educated guess that someone that posts what he does on internet sites is going to be a bit of a sad act. then you just have to run with it. eventually you have put them in contact with auntie doris from the other side who wants to tell you that dereks car keys are behind the sideboard, and not to worry. they walk away amazed.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
A bit like pretending to have a big bonus and three birds on the go. Mr Fussy? Lord no. I think the phrase "beggars can't be choosers" springs to mind. :lolol:

Indeed, your pet chipmonk The Spanish would accuse you of thinking you were James Bond if he didn't have his tongue so far up your arse.

f***ing class ownage there sim simmer.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
A bit like pretending to have a big bonus and three birds on the go. Mr Fussy? Lord no. I think the phrase "beggars can't be choosers" springs to mind. :lolol:

Indeed, your pet chipmonk The Spanish would accuse you of thinking you were James Bond if he didn't have his tongue so far up your arse.
But theres no pretence about my bonus or these 3 birds, whereas you, have been exposed completely as a walter mitty type character who claims to "love the albion" and is a "real football man", i mean real football man , where the f*** did you get that from ,its the sort of thing tha got said about bill shankly or bob paisley, you will be claiming to have watched gordon ward miss a sitter in the 1987 cup final against man city next :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f***ing class ownage there sim simmer.

organ%2Bgrinder%2Bmonkey.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But theres no pretence about my bonus or these 3 birds, whereas you, have been exposed completely as a walter mitty type character who claims to "love the albion" and is a "real football man", i mean real football man , where the f*** did you get that from ,its the sort of thing tha got said about bill shankly or bob paisley, you will be claiming to have watched gordon ward miss a sitter in the 1987 cup final against man city next :lolol:
Good job you've got me to roll out this one trick pony piece of utter hilarity because it would never work on a CHELSEA board. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Good job you've got me to roll out this one trick pony piece of utter hilarity because it would never work on a CHELSEA board. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Ah, the "dyed in the wool albion fan"
who has been once in 3 years is attempting to deflect the spotlight away from him by insinuating that there are lots of "new" chelsea fans, tell us something we dont know eh ?:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

They're only after your 'bonus' Bushy. It aint your brains, looks or athleticism is it :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You get it at long last. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

you wont last the afternoon mate. we have all seen this before. at some point you will get the strop and get all huffy.

you are doing alright but bushy has you held up in northern france, on the somme or verdun type battlefield of you are not a real fan. the trains have now rolled eastward, and you are chancing your arm on the old bushys monkey sketch, and its snowing already.

this only spells disaster.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ah, the "dyed in the wool albion fan"
who has been once in 3 years is attempting to deflect the spotlight away from him by insinuating that there are lots of "new" chelsea fans, tell us something we dont know eh ?:lolol:
CLAY, dear boy, that would be soooo funny if only it was true. My absence has only been a 2 year issue anyway, and the only thing holding me back from going more often is money. I guarantee I'll be back in the habit from February onwards.

Meanwhile, have you worked out why people only go to the football with you just the once yet? :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
CLAY, dear boy, that would be soooo funny if only it was true. My absence has only been a 2 year issue anyway, and the only thing holding me back from going more often is money. I guarantee I'll be back in the habit from February onwards.

Meanwhile, have you worked out why people only go to the football with you just the once yet? :lolol:
course you'll start going again soon :lolol:
what are you on about? going to football with me just the once ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I cant work out who is who's bitch out of Bushy and The Spanish...I THINK its Spanish who is the taker and Bushy is the Big Hairy one with the moustache and the leather kecks but to be honest I have lost track of who is the gimpboy and who is the Bear....I will, therefore, continue my appraisal and provide feedback based on the following criteria.

1. Who actually starts abusing the other posters first
2. Who then turns up immediately the face scratching begins and joins in with the original protaganist.
3. Who makes the most bigging up posts in support of the others towering wit during an exchange of views.
4. Who swallows all the other ones jizz at the end.

Answers will be presented before Christmas as the baby Jesus does not approve of all this nastiness.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I cant work out who is who's bitch out of Bushy and The Spanish...I THINK its Spanish who is the taker and Bushy is the Big Hairy one with the moustache and the leather kecks but to be honest I have lost track of who is the gimpboy and who is the Bear....I will, therefore, continue my appraisal and provide feedback based on the following criteria.

1. Who actually starts abusing the other posters first
2. Who then turns up immediately the face scratching begins and joins in with the original protaganist.
3. Who makes the most bigging up posts in support of the others towering wit during an exchange of views.
4. Who swallows all the other ones jizz at the end.

Answers will be presented before Christmas as the baby Jesus does not approve of all this nastiness.

I would like you to be totally unbiased and independent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here